Icecoldbagey

GTA V will be the December feature in Game Informer

Shit.... multiple protagonists...

Actually the old guy doesnt look old anymore....

The left mens weapon is awesome, but he looks like a hobo.

The black one looks like a gipsy.

The right one looks like a badass

Looks like they just finished the bank job. Notice "old-fuck" on the right is tucking a gas-mask away. ATV John Hiatt is toting some kind of AR-15 variant in carbine, with a scope of some sort...The curlier-haired gentleman in the middle is holding a 1911.

EDIT: Chemtrail from the plane. That's three places I've seen them in screens/art now...I'm turning into the Truth.

"The long wait is over at last. With the December issue, Grand Theft Auto V fans can pore over every detail we could get about Rockstar Games' highly anticipated sequel. Over the course of 18 pages (our biggest cover story yet!), we introduce the three main protagonists, discuss the groundbreaking way you use them, and explore the reimagined Los Santos – the biggest open world Rockstar has created to date. The massive feature also divulges and dissects many more aspects of the game fans won't want to miss.

In addition to our GTA V blowout, Joe Juba interviews Will Wright and others to tell the oral history of Maxis (celebrating its 25th anniversary this year), and takes the new SimCity for a spin. We also devote six pages to exploring the islands of Far Cry 3, discuss the impact of Cliff Bleszinksi leaving Epic Games, and share our top gift picks in the 2012 holiday buying guide. Check out the full covers below"

So was that the only information to be released this "morning"? (9pm for me)

Marcus, midnight for you will be the release of the full article in digital format. Buzz around here around then and you'll hit the mother lode...

Hmm...looks good.

Starting to look forward to this -- the guy on the right is friggin awesome lookin though. I'm still skeptical about the 3 protags though, but hopefully GI can eleviate those concerns.