Icecoldbagey

GTA V will be the December feature in Game Informer

I left the 'classified' information in the right side of my post in size 8 font.... But as you couldn't see it:

Dubai, 9 hours ahead of NYC during winter. So 10am in New York is 7pm here, making 'afternoon' at like.... 6/7pm? 3/4am.

I'm hoping for the front cover to be a portrait like picture of the protagonist. With a tagline like "Meet Ned Luke" or whoever is the one.

Personally I'm hoping for it to be Ned Luke, mostly because he looks ALOT like my father!

That would be so cool, to see my dad running over bitches and exploding shit! :D

• Like 2

That's what you all get for not being American.

:amerifag:

You are behind practically everyone else save for a few insignificant islands in the pacific and yet you get everything first. Oh well, i'm really not that excited, i'm too old to get giggly and hyperactive like a child, i'll maybe raise a fist and say "woo" enthusiastically but nothing else.

The hype starts now, I haven't been this excited about a magazine reveal of a game since the old GTA-SA days. Feels like a long time ago now. Mass, thanks for doing this.

Deko, are you a gta sanandreas.com member?

The very same, how's it going Q? Just had to get my avatar sorted so I can be recognised again :). Does feel like a bit of a reunion, lots of names I recognise. Dup, still doing all the artwork?

5PM GMT the reveal the cover, some time after that they actually release it. Gonna be a long day waiting.

Oh well i'll be out when it's released so I probably won't see it until tomorrow after work. Of course I could stick the computer on when I get in at 1am but I don't think i'll bother.