Icecoldbagey

GTA V will be the December feature in Game Informer

ive been going through this whole time it was getting released on a friday, although the info wont be on here until then anyway

What makes you say that? I'll be refreshing GI's site waiting for the issue to release. I'll have the pics up within 10 minutes.

Can you just copy and paste.

Nah, they use Flash. No copy/paste.

The hype starts now, I haven't been this excited about a magazine reveal of a game since the old GTA-SA days. Feels like a long time ago now. Mass, thanks for doing this.

• Like 2

^ Releases at noon EST tomorrow.

The hype starts now, I haven't been this excited about a magazine reveal of a game since the old GTA-SA days. Feels like a long time ago now. Mass, thanks for doing this.

Just doing my job, ma'am.

Deko, are you a gta sanandreas.com member?

Feels like a long time ago? Really? It WAS a long time ago :roll: . 2 years shy of 10 years ago. God....I was 17 then. Damn.

Don't expect it to be 10 minutes exactly, there may be unforeseen circumstances. I'll get them up as quickly as possible.

29840815.jpg

What do they mean by 'morning'? Because if it's like 10am, that's 7pm for me here, meaning I will miss the second half of the information today. Would be even worse for the people further east than me, like those in Australia <_<