Icecoldbagey

GTA V will be the December feature in Game Informer

Lol, It's okay Mass, somebody will provide scans/images within the hour, there is no doubt about that. IFanything, within the first 10 minutes. People like to take credit for these things, there will be loads of people trying it...

• Like 1

Game Informer still hasn't gotten back to me on how/why they fucked up my subscription. If this isn't sorted by tomorrow, it's on someone else to get the screens.

you know what massacre I am thrown off to know that besides me someone else is having issues with game informer... I been waiting ages for last's months game informer issue.

Im realy wondering what info will be released in the issue. I mean, it cant be a WHOLE lot, but it has to be a lil sumthin just to get us even more amped. Im just trying to figure out what theyd most likely release.

Digital subscribers get it on the 8th, print issues will drop about a week later.

Stores get the new issues quicker than subscribers, more often than not. Especially with Game Informer.

It's not real. Notice the pic with the yellow back has Adam Sandler from a scene in Billy Maddison holding it haha

Edit/ Im not saying theis wont be the front cover image, but that isn't a real magazine. And Andrew Reiners response of 'Hilarious, haha' is there too

Well, fuck, Billy needs more than just nudie magazines. Gotta educate himself too, y'know...

Going to be annoying doing it, you can't copy the pages. I'll do a lazy print screen/paste into MS Paint job so you guys can read while I clean up and crop them into something more presentable.

• Like 1

I think the screen shots are gonna take up alot of the pages, and some pages might just be screen shots....

yeah i was thinking this too. they arent likely to give away much, just key features, repeat some old stuff... and post new screenshots as well as some art work to take up the space. even if they do 8 pages of pictures, thats 10 pages of data... they got to talk about something... unless its all size 16 fonts :no:

There's probably going to be numerous sidebars talking about non-V shit. Retrospectives, etc. Lots of filler so they can claim there's 18 pages, when really there isn't any more content than a normal article.

• Like 3