Icecoldbagey

GTA V will be the December feature in Game Informer

Oh I had mixed up. silly me

That would have been a cool cover though if rockstar hadn't already shown it to us.

Yeah it would be a slick cover. It still might be the cover though, was just saying that one wasn't real if you know what I mean haha. But yeah I agree it would be nice to see some new artwork on the cover, although the mag will be full of new screens :D

18 pages is a lot of info. I generally skim through the GI magazines looking at pictures and maybe skimming through text. This on the otherhand I will read word for word.... probably multiple times incase I missed something.

Thats after I look at the pictures first though ;)

18 pages is a lot of info. I generally skim through the GI magazines looking at pictures and maybe skimming through text. This on the otherhand I will read word for word.... probably multiple times incase I missed something.

Thats after I look at the pictures first though ;)

Definitely doing the same :roll:

Kind of annoying. If just the one month was available to buy I'd happily pay the money. Would be worth it for the info they're going to give out.

But instead I'll just wait for the scans here

small query... can i buy just one issue of game informer, or do i have to subscribe?

http://www.gameinfor...november-8.aspx

"Game Informer Digital subscribers have access to all three digital editions, or you can purchase the individual issues on iPad or Android for $4.99 (or subscribe directly to those devices through the appropriate storefront for $19.99)."

And if you want to get your hands on a hard copy:

"Print newsstand is November 16."

small query... can i buy just one issue of game informer, or do i have to subscribe?

http://www.gameinfor...november-8.aspx

"Game Informer Digital subscribers have access to all three digital editions, or you can purchase the individual issues on iPad or Android for $4.99 (or subscribe directly to those devices through the appropriate storefront for $19.99)."

And if you want to get your hands on a hard copy:

"Print newsstand is November 16."

Thanks joshknopp.

well thats nice of them... no PC version for individual purchase. i dont have ipad or android pad. gonna have to wait for pirate.

Game Informer still hasn't gotten back to me on how/why they fucked up my subscription. If this isn't sorted by tomorrow, it's on someone else to get the screens.

Game Informer still hasn't gotten back to me on how/why they fucked up my subscription. If this isn't sorted by tomorrow, it's on someone else to get the screens.

Maybe its all a conspiracy and they saw your post here then purposely cancelled your subscription so you couldn't upload the screens. Erhmagerd it all makes sense now!

• Like 1