Icecoldbagey

GTA V will be the December feature in Game Informer

icon11.gif

Yah.

New player skins. new guns that will shoot slightly differently than the ones in the main game..whoop de fuck. So fuckin easy to crank out new multiplayer maps.

I'd rather new storylines and characters. New full maps with NCPs.

Hey guys, just found this floating around:

98hgs.png

Translation of the important part:

Until yesterday, we had to keep it a secret, now we can talk about: Games Aktuell was invited as the only German videogame magazine for GTA 5 presentation at Rockstar Games in New York. Editor-in-Chief Thomas did not only look at the new features of the new Grand Theft Auto, but also did an one-hour long interview with GTA mastermind Dan Houser. More in the latest Podcast - do not miss! They can't talk about the new features in GTA 5 yet because the information is still under a worldwide embargo.

A podcast by Games Aktuell (Anyone Speak German?)

http://soundcloud.co...335/gta-podcast

Someone translated the good bits:

I had listened to their podcast they gave this afternoon some minutes ago. So they told some things, which will be in their magazine on late November. If these things will be features in GI next week, there will probably be no newer info. If something won't be featured, than they probably will have some new infos.

- Interview with Dan Houser

- They weren't allowed to play V by themselves, but R* performed some gameplay.

- They saw the "new feature" (> this could be one thing R* meant with their "bold, new direction")

- It's really amazing. Maybe they told more. That's what I remember so far.

Cynamite (Games Aktuell) announced the title story about which they are even talking in the interview, but R* called them and asked them for deleting this announcement by them, because they got some trouble due to Sandy with their time schedule.

"GTA V will feature the original Los Angeles.... uuuhm no not perfectly but almost *joking* You (the listeners) are the first to get to know that our magazine will be the first german magazine to cover GTA V. We've seen very very much and talked to Dan Houser for an hour. First thing I'd like to say there won't be any new world exclusive informations about GTA V... we can talk about how we will have the exclusive story for the magazine but we can't talk about the details of the magazine story or the interview. You will have to wait until the 21. 11. 2012 I was able to play the PS3 version for a little bit and able to talk to Dan Houser It was planned that the interview will last 30 minutes... It turned out to be more than an hour"

"We also asked them what they say about the Wii U and GTA V" "I can't tell you much but you can expect a conceptional innovation that is pretty big"

That's pretty much all you need to know about the podcast

Source

• Like 2

Dammit what's the new feature!!!!! And great news. We get more info right after GI cover :)

I'm pretty sure GI is gonna have more info tho. They will probably just recap what GI had.

i hope that black cover he's holding in the pic ain't the final cover :P lol

Apparently Rockstar Games asked them to take the podcast and blog/article down because of the #Sandy dilemma. This tells me once again, the second trailer should have been released already.

Ah well,

*Waits patiently*

New feature...... New feature....... Could they be talking about multiple protagonists? I hope not. been against that idea since day one.

• Like 1

Yeah about 6 months after haha, they don't really care for these types of games. Too 'real' for them

Yeah, they prefer rape and monster-sex in their games.

Why is the otherside to the cover yellow? GI doesn't do that.

But the front of the cover look's real, just don't know about the back.

It's not real. Notice the pic with the yellow back has Adam Sandler from a scene in Billy Maddison holding it haha

Edit/ Im not saying theis wont be the front cover image, but that isn't a real magazine. And Andrew Reiners response of 'Hilarious, haha' is there too

Well that would be anti climatic if that turned out to be the cover. I was hoping to see some new artwork.

The front look's so real it's hard to call this a fake. But the back of it is suspicious to me. I mean gameinformer NEVER does that.