Icecoldbagey

GTA V will be the December feature in Game Informer

I know this is off topic but I had a dream about GTA 5, It's weird. Sweet was in Ganton walking down the street, he runs into Og Loc. OG Loc is on top of a small shop dancing weird, then i woke up xD

I know this is off topic but I had a dream about GTA 5, It's weird. Sweet was in Ganton walking down the street, he runs into Og Loc. OG Loc is on top of a small shop dancing weird, then i woke up xD

sounds like you had a dream about gta san andreas lol

• Like 3

idiot

Sorry, was posting from my iphone and it looks like it missed half my post...

I was going to say you have to choose which kind of subscription you get, but you can switch from paper to digital at anytime with no additional costs..l

Hello Buddies..

In INDIA we wont find the GAME INFORMER magazine's so please upload the december's issue of our GTA so that we will be very happy as of you. Please help us. Kindly accept our problem and do the need , please n thank u ..!!

waiting for ur replies.

Thank u Buddies :)

• Like 2

Hello Buddies..

In INDIA we wont find the GAME INFORMER magazine's so please upload the december's issue of our GTA so that we will be very happy as of you. Please help us. Kindly accept our problem and do the need , please n thank u ..!!

waiting for ur replies.

Fear not, I'm sure all the info will be posted in one way or another. This site is going to get a lot of hits, thats for sure!

• Like 1

8 days until info, prase da lawdddd

How do you know it comes out on the 2nd?

The 1st and Andy Mcnamara posted on his twitter that the plan is too release the digital issue the same day as the cover. GI always release the cover on the first THursday of a month. Which is the 1st.

https://mobile.twitt...228815707394048

Hell yeah...

It's worth this much waiting...

Finally something big......Officially

Hello Buddies..

waiting for ur replies.

I will also jizz on the faces of anyone who uploads detailed pics of the whole issue

I will also jizz on the faces of anyone who uploads detailed pics of the whole issue

is that a threat because you are an employee of GI or a reward for the info?

Reward? I posted that shit first, so if anyone is jizzin on anyone, the are jizzin on me...

i think everyone does. Thats gonna be a shit load of info tho. im so excited. Ohhh an can someone tell me how quickly will the article be uploaded here after it releases?

• Like 1