Icecoldbagey

GTA V will be the December feature in Game Informer

Aghhh fucking Rockstar won't budge! No fucking info, (real info) for pretty much a year!? That is complete bullshiiiiiiiiit! Goddamnit they are soo good.

?

That's only a few weeks away.

Yeah but these few weeks also feels like a year...

Can't wait anymore...

When did Grand Theft Auto IV get a GI cover issue? And how long after was it released? <----Somebody find that out, please.

Maybe that timeframe'll be proportional to GTA V's...

About 6 months (I think) to the original release date. I was looking at a bunch of Rockstar's recent games. LAN and MP3 kind of fudged everything as far as timelines.

That figure is pretty exciting if it means anything. Thanks, Tree.

No you will get it the day it is shipped out. So expect it like mabe november 10th at the earliest. But ive gotten issues as early as the 5th before and as late as the 20th so who knows.

Well if you want a hard copy for yourself just go to Gamestop and pick one up :) Save you alot of money unless you want to get more issues besides the GTA V issue.

About 6 months (I think) to the original release date. I was looking at a bunch of Rockstar's recent games. LAN and MP3 kind of fudged everything as far as timelines.

I took another look. GTA IV was on the May 2007 Game Informer cover and the game was due out October 2007 (5 months, technically 6 from the time we get the magazine). So if we use 5 months again, May 2013 will be GTA V's month.

Well if you want a hard copy for yourself just go to Gamestop and pick one up :) Save you alot of money unless you want to get more issues besides the GTA V issue.

No Gamestop in Scotland and I dont wanna get it a month after it comes out.

Then you better subscribe quick if you want a hard copy... i mean quick

Then you better subscribe quick if you want a hard copy... i mean quick

I don't want a hard copy, i just wanna see the issue and was wondering if any one was planning on uploading screens,

I think the digital issue releases the first friday of every month

First thursday, so nov 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/GI_AndyMc/status/258228815707394048

8 days until info, prase da lawdddd

How do you know it comes out on the 2nd?

The 1st and Andy Mcnamara posted on his twitter that the plan is too release the digital issue the same day as the cover. GI always release the cover on the first THursday of a month. Which is the 1st.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GI_AndyMc/status/258228815707394048