Icecoldbagey

GTA V will be the December feature in Game Informer

I can't fucking wait until fucking November, fucking hope the fucking digital fucking edition fucking releases in fucking early fucking November, like the fucking 2nd to the fucking 14th.

• Like 3

Yay! Finally. Some news of some news.

*waits some more*

Wake me up when October ends.

Haha I will....

They are probably writing the article right now as we speak......... I wonder if they got a peak at the map.....

I don't think R* will give them have a look at the map...

R* will not reveal the map this soon, not until 2nd trailer is out IMO...

They are probably writing the article right now as we speak......... I wonder if they got a peak at the map.....

well R* probably let them see the map, but said not to publish it, because if GI did play the demo or whatever they probably already seen the map also.

well R* probably let them see the map, but said not to publish it, because if GI did play the demo or whatever they probably already seen the map also.

Not necessarily, they could have blocked the pause screen and just said drive around and get the feel of the control's, not showing them any map.

• Like 1

Not necessarily, they could have blocked the pause screen and just said drive around and get the feel of the control's, not showing them any map.

That's what exactly i wanted to say. R* will not reveal the map this easily to anybody. So we won't get map from GI I think.

If they want to reveal the map then the 2nd trailer (whenever it comes out) would be the best way to do so IMO...

I'm really not one to try to guess what rockstar will do, but I can definatly see them releasing a good bit of information before game informer publishes the issue. Obviously the issue will have exclusive information and feed back, but I'm expecting R* to put some pictures with a good bit of information, or a new trailer, up on the news wire. I really can't imagine the first batch of substantial info we'll have on the game will come from a magezine.

Yeah I was also thinking that. In that case, we'll be seeing some info straight from Rockstar within 3-4 weeks.

I hate to burst your bubble of joy so soon, but I highly doubt that Rockstar will release any V info before the release of the magazine. Game Informer is relying on the fact that they're releasing the first real info on the game, so if Rockstar released a whole heap of new screens, info and videos before that, it'd undermine GI article, making it pointless and potentially making GI very cross at Rockstar.

You aren't bursting my bubble at all, that's your opinion and I have mine. Like I said, I think game informer will have some exclusive information, thus giving people the incentive to buy it. All I'm saying I can't imagine a year of silence, with only one 1 minute trailer and 12 screen shots, then an abundance of information being released in a magezine. I'm expecting a second trailer, or some screens and some information, being released prior to the december issue of GI.

If rockstar does stay silent until after the issue is released, fine by me because I don't mind waiting till november when all the details from the magezine pop up all over the internet. But I have a feeling we won't be waiting long in silence.

I feel like GI were probably shown the map so that they could confirm in the magazine that it's massive/exciting/drool-worthy, etc., which is a positive for R*'s marketing. I also think that if they did see it, they were put on a gag order by R* to only talk about size with no other specific details (other cities, if it's an island, urban space to rural space ratio, and so on).

I'm usually pretty reserved when it comes to waiting, but am I the only who who feels like November 21 feels like the release date for the game? I know it's not, but GI announcing the cover and article more than a month in advance is like they're releasing a game. We really are hungry for info...

I'm usually pretty reserved when it comes to waiting, but am I the only who who feels like November 21 feels like the release date for the game? I know it's not, but GI announcing the cover and article more than a month in advance is like they're releasing a game. We really are hungry for info...

No way it's November. I'd say it will be either March, April or May 2013.

Yeah... It won't release in 2012 for sure.

It will be April 2013 I think...

Yup, EXACTLY what he said

Uuugghhh. :wall: I didn't say that Nomber 21 was the release date for the game, guys. Read my post carefully: I said I'm looking forward to the issue coming out so much so that it's ALMOST like the game itself is being released on that date (but it isn't clearly).

Anyone who still thinks the game is releasing this year needs to get smacked.

It cud be relesed tomaro nvr noe!

I also just now got my October Game informer (not November) I feel that somebody is slacking.

Gotta go digital, man.

Aghhh fucking Rockstar won't budge! No fucking info, (real info) for pretty much a year!? That is complete bullshiiiiiiiiit! Goddamnit they are soo good.