Icecoldbagey

GTA V will be the December feature in Game Informer

Excellent catch. This was retweeted by Rockstar, in case anyone is doubting its authenticity.

Now that's more important. If R* has re-tweeted it, then it's legitimate...

I wish my predictions are going come true. I hope a new trailer before Game Informer's December Cover or at least at the same time more or less. Anyway, a possible information concerning the game will be great!!! Come on...I want right now....hahaha...! I haven't been so excited about a videogame in long time ago!

Personally I'd rather not be Andy, simply because it's fun having the suspense build. Some will agree, there have been some cold, dead moments with GTA V info, but now that a time has officially been stated, it feels as if it's finally time to get some good info out, and waiting is actually suspenseful when you know something is gonna happen. And playing the game when you're supposed to.

I agree with you there. I wonder if they actually get to play the game or if Rockstar just compiled some gameplay for them to watch?

I think, If they had done story for GTA IV & L A Noire then they would probably have played demo or something. Because R* approached to them for GTA V also, then that means they definitely trust their working style. So they must have given a chance to them instead mere a compiled game play only.

This is what I think & could be wrong...

I'm certain the first previews are not hands-on since they make a big deal about it later when they finally do get to play the game for themselves. A dev shows off certain things (both to not reveal too much and show the non-buggy parts of the game :P ) and answers questions the magazine has about what they saw (again, not revealing too much).

Yep previews always come before reviews. R* do it their way, leaving the reviewers so excited, they shit through their ears. Then they go and write something beautiful about GTA, thus booting the hype machine!

I wish my predictions are going come true. I hope a new trailer before Game Informer's December Cover or at least at the same time more or less. Anyway, a possible information concerning the game will be great!!! Come on...I want right now....hahaha...! I haven't been so excited about a videogame in long time ago!

I'm really not one to try to guess what rockstar will do, but I can definatly see them releasing a good bit of information before game informer publishes the issue. Obviously the issue will have exclusive information and feed back, but I'm expecting R* to put some pictures with a good bit of information, or a new trailer, up on the news wire. I really can't imagine the first batch of substantial info we'll have on the game will come from a magezine.

I'm really not one to try to guess what rockstar will do, but I can definatly see them releasing a good bit of information before game informer publishes the issue. Obviously the issue will have exclusive information and feed back, but I'm expecting R* to put some pictures with a good bit of information, or a new trailer, up on the news wire. I really can't imagine the first batch of substantial info we'll have on the game will come from a magezine.

Yeah I was also thinking that. In that case, we'll be seeing some info straight from Rockstar within 3-4 weeks.

• Like 1

lets hope gta v will be a combination of red dead use of rage+euphoria and max payne shooting physics and customization.

my best guess is that for the multyplayer they might include something similar to what we saw on red dead, pretty much being able to play with every available character, that wouldn't be bad, if not let's hope it will let you customize by part just like in MP3, and what not, being able to create loadouts. and pick weapons from the environment.

• Like 1

lets hope gta v will be a combination of red dead use of rage+euphoria and max payne shooting physics and customization.

You mean the multiplayer side of Max Payne 3. Because there was no customization in MP3's Singleplayer.

I wonder if we could go prone in GTA V. That would be interesting to avoid bullets and stuff lol. Maybe even dive around like in Max Payne but not in Slow Motion.

Yeah I was also thinking that. In that case, we'll be seeing some info straight from Rockstar within 3-4 weeks.

I hate to burst your bubble of joy so soon, but I highly doubt that Rockstar will release any V info before the release of the magazine. Game Informer is relying on the fact that they're releasing the first real info on the game, so if Rockstar released a whole heap of new screens, info and videos before that, it'd undermine GI article, making it pointless and potentially making GI very cross at Rockstar.

^exactly^

Won't be surprised if Tralier #2 comes out soon after the cover though.

Maybe showing different stuff to what the mag will have.

• Like 1

You mean the multiplayer side of Max Payne 3. Because there was no customization in MP3's Singleplayer.

exactly what I meant, thanks for clarifying my thoughts.

Once I heard the news, I could't believe it! GTA V IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Come on, wake up, we will get some information and a 2nd Trailer and a year from now we will say: "...GTA 5 is coming!..."

Agent will see the light of day before GTA 5. I'm f word pissed!

Nah. Agent isn't coming out for ages. I fully expect it to be canceled.

f word

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

FUCK.

Just say it.

• Like 3

f word

FUCK.

Just say it.

Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

f word

FUCK.

Just say it.

Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

Oh Fuck....