Icecoldbagey

GTA V will be the December feature in Game Informer

What does it mean to be the "cover game" of a month? I don't follow this type of Gameinformer type stuff.

Anyway, by then I'm hoping for some cover art and a release date. Would be a perfect way to end the year (apart from a release, of course)

• Like 1

What does it mean to be the "cover game" of a month? I don't follow this type of Gameinformer type stuff.

Anyway, by then I'm hoping for some cover art and a release date. Would be a perfect way to end the year (apart from a release, of course)

It means it will be thier cover issue. That means GTA V artwork on the cover and about a 10 page summary of what he saw plus exclusive pics.

It means it will be thier cover issue. That means GTA V artwork on the cover and about a 10 page summary of what he saw plus exclusive pics.

Awesome. Now I can't wait for December.

• Like 1

Awesome. Now I can't wait for December.

Do you subscribe to Game informer?

And besides the info will be coming middle od November because Game Informer subscribers get the issues a month early.

No the info will probably be posted here and all over the web. Im just saying you will know the info by the middle of November because thats when the Game Informer subscribers will get the issue.

Nope. As I said, I know nothing about that stuff. Does that mean I won't get to know anything...? *cocks gun*

I'm sure you can tune in right here for a full recap the instant one of us gets our hands on an issue...

Wait... So he's learning something about the game right now, to put into the November issue of the magazine... about information for December?

So what's likely to be the big thing in December? A release date?

Wait... So he's learning something about the game right now, to put into the November issue of the magazine... about information for December?

No no o. Okay yes he's probably played a hands on demo right now as we speak but it will be for decembers issue. At least thets when it will release in stores. But if you Suscribe to Game Informer you get the issues a month early.

And marcus i have a good feeling there will be a release date.

^ Yes. You will know the info by probably November 12th- 14th

But on a side note marcus if you subscribe to Game informer NOW you can probably get the issue right when it releases.

Don't got the funds, I don't even have a credit card. And where I live I doubt they supply hard copies. I'll just wait a few days... Hours... Minutes for someone to upload it!

Here's a full article off their site...

http://www.gameinfor...eft-auto-v.aspx

Can be literally written out here, it's literally 2 lines long.

Game Informer's Matt Bertz, Matt Helgeson, and Andy McNamara are currently at Rockstar Games' New York headquarters checking out Grand Theft Auto V.

Editor-in-Chief Andy McNamara today posted the following tweet confirming that our December cover (issue #236) is indeed Rockstar's next opus.

• Like 1

Yea but for future reference marcus if you ever wanna subscribe to a game magizine make sure its game informer. they are more expensive then the rest but get the best exclusive looks as you can see. Rockstar called game informer first too do thier GTA IV cover story too. And they did an LA Noire exclusive look. Rockstar seems to like them.

• Like 2

Here's a full article off their site...

http://www.gameinfor...eft-auto-v.aspx

Can be literally written out here, it's literally 2 lines long.

Game Informer's Matt Bertz, Matt Helgeson, and Andy McNamara are currently at Rockstar Games' New York headquarters checking out Grand Theft Auto V.

Editor-in-Chief Andy McNamara today posted the following tweet confirming that our December cover (issue #236) is indeed Rockstar's next opus.

I wonder if we'll get a surprise trailer when all this Max Payne DLC is over with. And yeah I know it can be written out here, I'd rather prefer the link.

Hope so. When is the Max Payne 3 DLC extravaganza fiasco over? Hopefully it's soon, never really liked DLC for any games (especially map packs). I like the game a lot, but DLC isn't my thing for MP3.

Yes i think they are on thier final DLC if im not mistaken. And i think it releases in October but don't quote me on that. Im not sure.