I have no idea why people are worried and hoping zombies won't be part of the story.....I think it's safe to say they definitely won't be. I can't believe I even had to say that. It's just ok for them to make some sort of DLC spin off because you have the option to download it and those who don't want to don't have to, everybody wins. However earthquakes in GTA V make interesting convo's....think I'd like to see that.

the earthquake would have nothing fun about it. Nothing to shoot, hardly any action, its just the ground shifting and things being destroyed, its nothing that is realy fun. it would make for an interesting misson tho. But instead of it being DOWN LOAD CONTENT, it should be accessed thru a game console like the one in CJs moms house in GTA SA. i think that would be pretty cool. it would give you the option to play it single player or multi. But i see both sides of the story, and GTA v probably shouldnt have it only because it would delay the release anyway, and it would take away from the main story. But look at a few youtube videos. someone made a video here

that kinda shows how fun this would be.

well, it does need improved tho haha

This video is perfect description that Zombies can be a part of GTA, pretty well actually. That will be whole new perspective to the game, like free roam. Imagine even for a simple free roam, we have to survive the environment & in multiplayer it will be hilarious, I think.

• Like 1

I was thinking a lil bit more envolved tho, like maybe customize cars ( like in the regular mode, if its in there) with like chainlink on the windows and things like that. and also have safehouse type buldings where youcan ind other sruvivors, and get ammo and things.

why is this even a topic? its just a random fan wish.

And what else is anything else on these forums? facts? They are just speculations, Wants, that sorta stuff. Go check out more of the forums before stating something like that.

• Like 2

And what else is anything else on these forums? facts? They are just speculations, Wants, that sorta stuff. Go check out more of the forums before stating something like that.

Exactly... Every idea/opinion is topic here on this forum. The first person to share the idea starts it as the topic.... As simple a that. ;)

Exactly... Every idea/opinion is topic here on this forum. The first person to share the idea starts it as the topic.... As simple a that. ;)

the other forums are speculation revolving around real aspects of the series like the map, cops, safehouses, combat etc..

so i can start a forum about whatever random thing i like? i can start a topic titled "will the protagonist be a towel?" and people will take that into serious consideration? XD HAHAHA (i guarantee the topic will be deleted in an instant)

ive seen forums topics blocked and the guy was told to post it on some wishlist forum.

If it's something small that won't lead to any real discussion, yes. The post after mine will bring this topic to its fourth page. I'd say it warrants its own topic.

the other forums are speculation revolving around real aspects of the series like the map, cops, safehouses, combat etc..

so i can start a forum about whatever random thing i like? i can start a topic titled "will the protagonist be a towel?" and people will take that into serious consideration? XD HAHAHA (i guarantee the topic will be deleted in an instant)

haha yea, well i guess this one hasnt been locked yet, so it cant be that bad. atleast i didnt start it about somthing COMPLETLY stupid eh?

If it's something small that won't lead to any real discussion, yes. The post after mine will bring this topic to its fourth page. I'd say it warrants its own topic.

this isnt a real discussion. everyone is just making their own version of the famous "no" post. take a look, almost everyone is just saying zombies wont be in the game and that its a stupid idea lol

After watching that YT vid, I want GTA: Zombies!

Actually looks a lot of fun.

Yup.. That will the fun for sure...

if it comes as a dlc hell I am buying it, but I wouldn't want rockstar to take their precious time or better yet lets say wasting time on something I will get bored after a minute, that is so heavily overrated as it is a zombie mode.

icon11.gif

this isnt a real discussion. everyone is just making their own version of the famous "no" post. take a look, almost everyone is just saying zombies wont be in the game and that its a stupid idea lol

WRONG STUPID!

everyone is making their own versions of this. \/

28707889.jpg

28707977.jpg

• Like 1

this isnt Call of Duty. Rock* isnt treyarch if they ever do a zombie mode for gta id never play it pointless ... sorry if i sound a bit harsh bro its just my opinion

this isnt Call of Duty. Rock* isnt treyarch if they ever do a zombie mode for gta id never play it pointless ... sorry if i sound a bit harsh bro its just my opinion

^Captain obvious..... and since when is treyarch the staple for all zombie games? mater of fact. if R* did a zombies dlc in GTA 5 it would shit all over the entire cod zombies franchise.

Would be pretty interesting if the outbreak starts with one person at a hospital and then they bite someone and then the two people bite two other people and so on. The challenge would be in trying to survive. With the population of the zombies growing exponentially, it would be entertaining to see the three protagonists try to survive in the different locations.

someone said something about they never had zombies in a gta game before i think?

well that is a lie gta vcs had a mission where you are in the mall at the info booth shooting zombies with a shot gun and even though it was for a movie it still was consider zombies being on gta.