Moises19

What does New York, London, Paris and Bogota mean on the R* Website?

So I was browsing the R* website for some new info. about GTA5 (nothing :/), but when I look at the top-right corner of the site it says: "New York London Paris Bogota". These are not links they are just text. And is pretty weird since I was born in Bogota, that's Colombia and I have never heard of R* headquarters overthere. I even looked up R* Colombia or something like that, but no luck. Now, what do these cities mean for R*? (If a mod locks it because its not posted on the right section, then where can I post this, thanks)

post-11666-0-91684900-1349553438.jpg

You do know Rockstar has released a trailer for GTA 5, confirming that it will take place in southern california, right?

You do know Rockstar has released a trailer for GTA 5, confirming that it will take place in southern california, right?

Good question, Moises... thx :)

Bogota/Colombia = Southern California/USA ????? :no:

• Like 1

Not being an as* but how do you know thats what they mean? Believe Im from Colombia - Bogota (one of those cities) and I know R* wouldn't go there.

What do you think they mean in regards to GTA 5? Out of curriousity. <_<

Gee, you're right. I've only been watching Rockstar for a decade, what do I know?

You ever seen the background image for Rockstar Warehouse? They want to look like a crime syndicate. That is their theme.

Edit: Moved to semi-correct section.

OMG! What does it MEAN! GTA5: Bogota/LA/Paris/London/ . . . . .

Also, this thread is kinda confusing between the posts, has there been editing and deleting?