In GTA IV we saw the adaptive parkour fail... Will it come back in GTA V or willit not? Post what you think and what you'd like to see added/ improved about it. Stay on topic, and NO RACISM please. Thanks

icon11.gif

Parkour is for honkys so if the lead character is a honky it would make sense. Would be a cool feature too but if the lead is a honky im not buying the game cause i hate honkys.

• Like 6

Holy Christ... You act fast. PEPPY LIL SPIT FUCKS! I didn't mean like wall backflips ortricking, I meant like cool vaults over stuff ; Kashes Dashes Cat vaults etc. But seriously enough with honky this and honky that. We are all equal *no homo* here. Off topic, but a nuclear bunker safe house out in the woods would be fucking siiiiiiick. Like completely hidden too. Just a hatch, only you know about, in the side of a mountain then a big tube going down deeper then the bunker.

icon11.gif

Parkour is for honkys so if the lead character is a honky it would make sense. Would be a cool feature too but if the lead is a honky im not buying the game cause i hate honkys.

LOL.

In GTA IV we saw the adaptive parkour fail... Will it come back in GTA V or willit not? Post what you think and what you'd like to see added/ improved about it. Stay on topic, and NO RACISM please. Thanks

I would like to see some climbing elements improved lke wall hanging, jumping, and etc... but nothing like Assassins Creed overkill. It could be seriously improved from GTA IV though.

icon11.gif

God damn pale motherfucker.

Anyway they shouldn't go for the assassins creed parkour that's to hardcore. Maybe a sloppier parkour version of sleeping dogs.

not really parkour, but a toned down version that someone without experience could do, like climbing over obstacles faster. gta4 seemed really slow when jumping things.

• Like 1

something to the extend of sleeping dogs would be good.

if it's within reach, standing still or jumping, one should be able to grab and climb it; fences, walls, cars, ladders... I wouldn't mind to be able to jump, hold onto a fire ladder and then climb it up to the roof...

but that's about it. no need to scale buildings like in assassins creed, onlya little more freedom of movement, just like they improved on the ladder thing from san andreas to 4

Not wallspin backflip type parkour, but basic vaulting and climbing would be a good idea. In GTA IV it was so un-fluid when you paused to climb over something, or landed a jump. Horrible, I liked Sleeping Dogs element of parkour, not too over the top but not as bad as IV.

I like the way the noobs try to dictate how we act in their topic, making up all sorts of rules like they fucking own the place.

I wouldn't really be bothered about parkour, unless you count parkour as running and jumping over things with a bit of climbing involved. But parkour is more about being a daredevil isn't it.

honkys.

• Like 1

Parkour is actually overcoming obstacles using only your body. That's what it originated as, but since then it has evolved into doing fancy tricks to look cool. That would not be a good idea for GTA in my opinion, just the basics of fluid climbing and vaulting.

I could see them having better running, especially if the new main character is the younger guy. I really don't see them doing any more then that...after all Rockstar is leaning in a more realistic direction.

Id rather just have them execute the things core to the game than add a whole lot features than are difficult to emplement and have no polish...

Id rather just have them execute the things core to the game than add a whole lot features than are difficult to emplement and have no polish...

No Polish?? There was no need to bring the topic down to such a level you racist fuck.

• Like 1

Parkour is actually overcoming obstacles using only your body. That's what it originated as, but since then it has evolved into doing fancy tricks to look cool. That would not be a good idea for GTA in my opinion, just the basics of fluid climbing and vaulting.

Exactly.

• Like 1

No Polish?? There was no need to bring the topic down to such a level you racist fuck.

Well, how do you spell polish then?

Stop. It isn't right to discriminate. If you want to be racist go join the fucking KKK these forums are for fans to interact, and give ideas...not blurt out honky every 2 seconds.

Why on Earth do I have a warn status bar under my name?

• Like 1

Stop. It isn't right to discriminate. If you want to be racist go join the fucking KKK these forums are for fans to interact, and give ideas...not blurt out honky every 2 seconds.

Asking people not to be racist was an invitation for it to happen jokeingly. Why would anyone have a reason to be racist on a forum thread about parkour abilities in a video game in the first place? It's not like this is a topic that would illuminate differences between those with differeing ethnic backgrounds. People are just messing around, and mostly messing with you, and personally I find it hilarious even as someone versed in social psychology who is completely against racial profileing and stereotyping. Honestly I question your motivation for putting "no racism" in your original post. It's not like the worlds full of ignorant racists you honky.

• Like 3

Asking people not to be racist was an invitation for it to happen jokeingly. Why would anyone have a reason to be racist on a forum thread about parkour abilities in a video game in the first place? It's not like this is a topic that would illuminate differences between those with differeing ethnic backgrounds. People are just messing around, and mostly messing with you, and personally I find it hilarious even as someone versed in social psychology who is completely against racial profileing and stereotyping. Honestly I question your motivation for putting "no racism" in your original post. It's not like the worlds full of ignorant racists you honky.

*not yet