Hmm, good topic. SA had taggin', horseshoes, oysters and snapshots. Maybe we can see the snapshots making a comeback. I also think we'll have some sort of bird or other game to kill.

the theme is money. rob 20 banks and 30 stores? collect 100 duffle bags of 1000$ and have it be profitable to you? maybe dog tags? 8 notes in the forest and if you don't get them fast enough bigfoot rapes you?

Maybe something that could be useful after all the pieces are collected, like the rubber bands in Bully that became a rubber band ball.

Hmmm, maybe some kind of gun (wait, Max Payne had collectable guns...)

I never saw the Seagulls and Pigeons coming as a collectable in GTA IV, so who knows what direction they could go this time...

I think we'll be collecting castrated penis' from angry boss men running the city and using punishment to secure their rightfully place in... I don't know where I'm going with this anyways I killed all the stupid pigeons too for no damn reason Mayne it's telletubbies?

My post is gone now, because Massacre keeps putting the spoiler in spoiler tags and I keep fucking them up with a non-functional version.

Edited by Massacre
Dumbass.

i thank it will be spaceship parts from reading the achievements

Thanks a lot asshole I didn't read that because I didn't want to know. And then you post in a topic without a spoiler alert? Fuck you.

Requesting spoiler tags is fine. No need to be a bitch about it. It wasn't exactly a major spoiler, anyway.

No, but people still like having things preserved and I can see why that's considered a spoiler, I didn't know it was apart of the game until I read the leaked achievement list. If I didn't read the list I wouldn't want to stumble upon it because some jackass forgot to put spoiler tags in a post.

• Like 2

Well, if he didn't put it in spoiler tags, then he clearly didn't read my gigantic post on spoilers, thus, he is stupid and won't last long. Doesn't matter.

Back on topic, albeit a pointless topic that's been dead since November.