In GTA 3 it was cocaine packages, in SA we had to tag, in GTA IV it was pigeons. Any ideas for GTA V?

Edited by TreeFitty
You no speak so good. /fixed

Tags ( yes again ) in the Ghetto part of LA ( South Central/ East LA ).

Film Reels in Hollywood.

And Surf Boards in Malibu/ Santa Monica.

that is actually very possible

if theres more than 1 city (seems like it judging by the LS size we have seen so far), i hope there are different types of collectables per city plus 1 over type across the entire map just like in San Andreas (LS: tags, SF: snapshots, LV: horseshoes, SA: oysters).

perhaps 100 celebrity look alikes spawn in specific locations through LS and you got to kill them to count as collected :D

collected heads. we will be collecting peoples heads.

if there is no space for heads, then scalps. like inglourious ba**erds.

Tags ( yes again ) in the Ghetto part of LA ( South Central/ East LA ).

Film Reels in Hollywood.

And Surf Boards in Malibu/ Santa Monica.

Film reels were in L.A. Noire, i'm not sure whether this will make it a more likely choice or less likely.

Pieces of CJ's scattered remains.

"You have found CJ's left elbow, only 78 more body parts to find until your CJ is fully functional."

• Like 8

i just hope there is a reward for collecting them. it was fucked up in GTA IV shooting 200 flying rats then having to lose cops after every shot, for no reward other that percentage for completion.

Maybe some gold coins or diamonds...

Later which we can sell for cash & quickly stole them again from buyer :clap:

Double profit...LOL

• Like 1

Possibly golden guns, I mean they were in Max Payne 3, and from the trailer it's evident gun attachments are available (supressor on the AK), so maybe golden guns will be too. Seems to be a popular thing to do, these days.

Maybe some gold coins or diamonds...

Later which we can sell for cash & quickly stole them again from buyer :clap:

Double profit...LOL

Yeah! It could be another kind of managing money in the game. Adquiring and selling objects to people or shops.

Perhaps we'll collect poker cards, clubs for improving lucky like we saw in other games (horseshoes) and some minigame or collectionable with animals it's probably we'll see in the game. Sometimes in other games we had to collect different packages about substancies but I don´t know perhaps all I´m saying is overuse and R* surprised us in different way.