Bronson

Theme Parks, Rides and Attractions

You'd have to make the whole map destructible like Red Faction, which would never happen. you'd play for an hour and there'd be nothing left lol. hmmm, actually i like that. :)

No you wouldn't.... If it was for a mission it could be like the crane in TBOGT. A scripted destruction element. Then it could shut down the park for the rest of the game for "reconstruction".

^ Well I like the idea of at least being able to blow some of walls and cover up like shooting an RPG at a building would leave a smoking hot crater in the wall or something. Maybe small shacks outside the city could be blown up though too.

You'd have to make the whole map destructible like Red Faction, which would never happen. you'd play for an hour and there'd be nothing left lol. hmmm, actually i like that. :)

No you wouldn't.... If it was for a mission it could be like the crane in TBOGT. A scripted destruction element. Then it could shut down the park for the rest of the game for "reconstruction".

But scripted destruction is no fun. :(

I hope we get a mission were u hav to blow up a ferris wheel to assasinate somone!

That sounds like a lot of effort to assasinate one person, It would probably be more efficient to snipe them when they're at the highest point of the wheel, but I guess that woouldn't be half as fun as blowing stuff up.

Would be cool if you could ride the rollercoster and do a drive by from it :D

Imagine shooting at police helicopters and cops on the ground, going full speed around the coster XD haha

Imagine dropping a grenade on a part where you go upside down lol

don't you people watch movies they use the theme park for some illegal thing like counterfeit or drugs . i mean that's why that one ride is always closed.

At least let us ride the Farris wheel on this one. the reason the amusement park on gta-iv was shut down was because the real one in new york is shut down.

don't you people watch movies they use the theme park for some illegal thing like counterfeit or drugs . i mean that's why that one ride is always closed.

At least let us ride the Farris wheel on this one. the reason the amusement park on gta-iv was shut down was because the real one in new york is shut down.

Coney Island isn't shut down, there's lots of open rides there....just not during the off season. And GTA IV takes place in the Fall...which is when the Coney Island parks are closed.

well how was i suppose to know if i don't live in new york.

Why would you state something when you have no idea if it's true or not?

people do it all the time

also i never said how long it was shut down just that its not open at that time.

but i do see what you were trying to get at.

• Like 1

Maybe as an friendship/dating activity. If so, probably on a mission as well, somehow.

I don't want this though... "Hey Micheal. Let's go ride together huh?

It would be cool but I wouldn't hold my breath for a fully functional theme park, the reason I say this is the Ferris wheel in trailer 2 was stationary but who knows I could be wrong.

So far there have been no signs that the carnival rides at the "Del Perro pier" are working. Do you guys think it will be open and working or will it be just like the carnival in GTA IV?