Qdeathstar

Whoever is editing topics and deleting status updates...

You know who you are and you should be demodded for doing it.

It was cute at first but now, much like your cunt of a missus, its getting old.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

One post in the 'Add 3 words...' topic to "I suck penis" or something but I haven't touched your updates.

Guest Marney-1

I have no clue why he took down my status update. It doesn't matter, there was just no reason.

Who took it down?

I thought you did? Again, I don't care but there wasn't anything wrong with what was posted.

Oh now I remember, I called you a filthy cunt. lol

Guest Marney-1

I thought you did? Again, I don't care but there wasn't anything wrong with what was posted.

Oh now I remember, I called you a filthy cunt. lol

I remember now. That's why it was deleted, simply for disrespecting a staff member.

• Like 1

It used to happen to me, but it hasn't anymore. I look at it this way, it's better than a warn or punishment.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

I consider status updates to be Asylum-level. I wouldn't delete a status for pointing out that Marney is a cunt. Do it again, angeal.

DO IT proud american.

I agree that status updates are Asylum-like but they're not for flaming in.

• Like 1

If he had called someone else a cunt, it would still be there. Being a mod doesn't make you special, you can be insulted just like anyone else. It's all just spam.

• Like 3

Guest Marney-1

If he had called someone else a cunt, it would still be there. Being a mod doesn't make you special, you can be insulted just like anyone else. It's all just spam.

It was still flaming.

• Like 1

It was still flaming.

There's plenty of flaming in the status Updates. Don't worry about yours more than anybody else's. It makes you look like a bigger cunt.

• Like 2