anonakon

Did I do the right thing?

Erm, well I guess only you know the answer to that. Whatever's in your heart yo'. This is why i'm very hesitant to get into a relationship, women fuck with your head. I've learned to accept the fact that it probably isn't going to work out, that's why i've given up trying.

Also i'd never go out with someone if I knew they were doing drugs, hell, I wouldn't even go out with a woman if she smoked.

• Like 2

thanks for the reply.. I guess I just feel bad for what happened to her when I ratted her out to her mom.. and for the first six months of our relationship, she didn't do drugs.

Well other people have different aspirations and motives and unfortunately they won't always tell you what they are. If you ask them how they feel they won't give you a straight answer, it would make things a lot easier in the long run but well, that's life i'm afraid.

I am curious as to why your first post consisted of sharing a private issue with a group of strangers.

That being said, this girl is a piece of shit. People don't just start doing what she did out of the blue, this was a long time coming, possibly before you were even together. And you? You need to man up. You're clearly weak when it comes to this girl, and you need to realize that she's never going to stop being a cunt, and get over her. That may seem impossible right now, but it's not. This girl is scum. Forget about her.

Also, ratting her out was the wrong thing to do (should have just let her self-destruct), but don't be sorry for it.

• Like 1

Good grief. From reading this, it seems like she's a selfish, untrustworthy junkie, and you're a domineering girly man. You two clearly shouldn't be together. You and your emotions may find it hard, but it's the truth. That said, ruining her life when you simply could have walked away shows you're a fucking dog. I hope you sleep well at night.

• Like 1

Basically, the guy was with a junky bitch, who hid the fact that she was a junky bitch for the first six months of their relationship. Then, he snitched on her and told her mother all the shit she did. Now he feels bad or something.

Guess this is the right topic just need a place to vent, there is this one girl i thought was my friend but she basically said to a good guy friend of mine that she basically hates me just because. It just really some girls piss me off, tell the truth or stop being a two faced bitch. Next time I talk to her I'm ending the "friendship" that was never there. Life sucks sometimes.

In my experience, roughly half of the people you will know in your lifetime will be lying, backstabbing pieces of shit. You may never find out about it, or you may find out, but keep it to yourself and let them think you're oblivious, or they may never betray you at all, only betraying the other people in their lives. They're pieces of shit, regardless.

The majority of the people in this world are scum, watch them carefully. Eventually, you'll find a handful of people you can trust.

• Like 7

In my experience, roughly half of the people you will know in your lifetime will be lying, backstabbing pieces of shit. You may never find out about it, or you may find out, but keep it to yourself and let them think you're oblivious, or they may never betray you at all, only betraying the other people in their lives. They're pieces of shit, regardless.

The majority of the people in this world are scum, watch them carefully. Eventually, you'll find a handful of people you can trust.

Yes this is why I despise people in general. I see them for what they are.

I dislike people in a general sense. Like I'm social and whatever and not a dick but taking the human race I dislike them in general. However you never expect it from someone you called a friend, even if it's happened before.

Sometimes I think we were separated at birth.

I tend to keep the shit talkers at arms length, but they're worth keeping around as you never know when they'll useful to you.

• Like 1

massacre was spot on with the scum thing, but i dont think that generalizing all drug addicts as bad people is wrong, the majority of the people i spend time with are recovering addicts and they are the nicest people i know.

People are too trusting and give it all up far too easily. It takes time to get to know people well enough to really know whether you can trust them. This guy was ranting about being in love and feeling so betrayed after a whole 6 months. Fucking someone and getting infatuated for a few months doesn't mean you're in love. If all the warning signs are there, pay attention to the truth. People are too dumb to admit it when someone else is treating them like shit. If someone was lying to me, I'd kick them right to the curb, no regrets.

• Like 1