Indy

Mobile Devices

Then your warrantee should definately be valid...

Maybe I'm missing something - If I bought it internationally, how can I get it fixed here with the warranty? I thought you could only return it to where you bought it from. It's a genuine question, I'm ignorant of how these things work.

Nope. Apple supports their products internationally.

So

Some companies dont, but apple does. The phone isnt region locked.

Nope. Apple supports their products internationally.

So

Some companies dont, but apple does. The phone isnt region locked.

Okay, thanks. I'll bring it in one day soon and see what they can do. Do I need a recite or some shit like that?

Hmm turns out it doesn't have that little click anymore :) And I think the WiFi problem is due to my aluminium case which makes it worse. I doubt plastic cases have as much of an effect.

As you may know I use my phone a lot because I hate fucking about with a laptop all day.

I have HTCs, I have had three and all have been great budget smart phones.

sure it only has a shitty version of the snap dragon Processor but its cheap.

I have no contract, never had one.

I pay ten GBP a month, I get unlimited internet and texts and I get to keep the ten Pound Credit.

IPhones are not worth the money and IMO the Samsung isn't much better. but rather a Samsung Than an apple phone

*now has an iPhone*

Well that's awkward

• Like 4

My phone is still on back order but I'll post my opinions when I receive it, should be here by the end of this month. I went ahead and bought a case already and it is definitely a big step up in terms of sizing. Also going to be able to sell my old phone so the new one only cost $99, if I sell my case I should be able to knock that down another $20-$30. Not a bad selling price for a cracked phone.

My phone is still on back order but I'll post my opinions when I receive it, should be here by the end of this month. I went ahead and bought a case already and it is definitely a big step up in terms of sizing. Also going to be able to sell my old phone so the new one only cost $99, if I sell my case I should be able to knock that down another $20-$30. Not a bad selling price for a cracked phone.

Did you get the 6? I heard it bends in people's pockets but other than that it sounds good.

I actually had about five cheap phones in the space of two years or something and really at £100 each ish it made more sense to invest in a more expensive phone with a better processor and better apps. I really like my iPhone 5s, does everything I need it to and I got it cheap. It's actually pre owned from Game and cost like 30% less than retail and it doesn't have a single mark on it.

Some people I know have has Galaxy phones including my sister and they seem to last just over a year with no issues and then the screen starts being unresponsive but that was the s2 so they might have fixed that.

Did you get the 6? I heard it bends in people's pockets but other than that it sounds good.

I actually had about five cheap phones in the space of two years or something and really at £100 each ish it made more sense to invest in a more expensive phone with a better processor and better apps. I really like my iPhone 5s, does everything I need it to and I got it cheap. It's actually pre owned from Game and cost like 30% less than retail and it doesn't have a single mark on it.

Some people I know have has Galaxy phones including my sister and they seem to last just over a year with no issues and then the screen starts being unresponsive but that was the s2 so they might have fixed that.

I got the 6 Plus, 64GB Silver. I'm skeptical toward how common the bending is. They sold over 20 million phones before launching in China and maybe 100 (only 9 were reported to Apple last I heard, but more appeared on the internet. Even if the number is bigger, a few thousand out of millions still doesn't compare) or so were bent, and most of it was deliberate after all. Not saying it isn't possible, just saying it may be somewhat over publicized. Plus, a proper case will stop this from happening.

People can say what they want but Apple really does make quality products, and they hold their value. QD mentioned it before, you can buy a phone on contract, sell it after a year or two, and have money from that sale to buy the new model on contract with some left over. Three out of the four lines on our plan were eligible for an upgrade so mine didn't cost extra anyway.

https://www.goballis...x/#.VFv3ufnF98E

That's the case I bought; it comes with a removable belt clip and screen protector. I had one for my 4s a few years back and it protected that thing like you wouldn't believe. After three years I sold my 4s for $280 after ebay takes their cut.

Edit: I think my back order is partly due to the fact that Apple could have addressed this issue without telling the public, because huge batches just shipped to stores days ago and most of the bent phones were on release models.

mines is coming around the same time... black six plus....

64gb

Galaxy 5s and note are really annoying... the touch screen and proximity sensors always fuck up....

mines is coming around the same time... black six plus....

64gb

Galaxy 5s and note are really annoying... the touch screen and proximity sensors always fuck up....

I heard black was the most popular, with silver then gold following. Some people who pre-ordered from AT&T are still waiting while someone who ordered theirs the 23rd of October has theirs already shipped. Seems people who ordered with Apple averaged 2-3 weeks.

I've been using an S4 for over a year now and I see no point in changing any time soon, battery used to be a bit stronger but nothing to worry about too much. Have had 0 issues with Samsung.

I'm torn. I wnat the xperia z3 for the ps4 remote play function. But a girl in my office just got one and I'm really not impressed with the styling/feel. S5 feels like a much more polished phone.