There's a Metal topic, so I figured I'd make a Hip-Hop topic.

Here's a list of my favourite rappers (no order):

Kool G Rap

Rakim

Nas

Biggie

Scarface

Black Thought

Big Daddy Kane

Ice Cube

Big L

Tupac

And my favourite groups/duos:

Wu Tang

The Roots

Gang Starr

Geto Boys

Pete Rock & C.L Smooth

Kool G. Rap & DJ Polo

Eric B. & Rakim

Lords Of The Underground

A Tribe Called Quest

Above The Law

So just discuss whatever relevant to the topic here!

Its about time someone made a topic about rap/hip-hop(I couldnt do it because I cant make no topics anymore)

If you like rap or hip hop ive got some underground rappers to check out.(new generation)

PROfound

Kendrick Lamar

Saigon

Dizzy Wright

PRO ERA

Freddie Gibbs

Clear Soul Forces

Oddisee

DTMD

Jon Connor

Big Krit

I'm guessing you prefer rock, as Run DMC and Beastie Boys (don't know about Everlast) both include elements of rock in their music. If you like the live instruments, I'd recommend "The Roots".

I'm guessing you prefer rock, as Run DMC and Beastie Boys (don't know about Everlast) both include elements of rock in their music. If you like the live instruments, I'd recommend "The Roots".

Ya, I'm a rock guy, I'll definitely check them out

RA the Rugged Man's verse is FIRE

R.A's verses are usually fire when he's guesting on albums, his album was alright. Also Hell Razah is now calling himself Heaven Razah.

I dunno if you've checked out T.H.U.G. Angelz, that's Razah and Shabazz the Disciple. Only released one album so far due to Razah's health problems but it was decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTh05xFUal8&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7j8sAlwgYo&feature=relmfu

Wordplay is phenomenal

R.A's verses are usually fire when he's guesting on albums, his album was alright. Also Hell Razah is now calling himself Heaven Razah.

Yeah it's like every time he features on another artists song he just makes them look shit in comparison
  • Like 1

I haven't really listened to much of him either but I heard this a few weeks ago and was blown away by it. It's a shame most of his videos are littered with 2pac fanatics comments, who know nothing about hip hop, heard Tupac say "Fuck Chino XL" and now hate him

It's meant to represent an alien coverup by the government. Hard to think that Non Phixion were discovered by the same guy who made Nas.

I like Akon.....

My top 2 favorite songs by him.

Also i hope they use i Wanna Love You in the strip clubs. Because in actual strip clubs the girls go off on that song...

I know this might be weird considering there arn't too many "hardcore" Akon fans out there but I'm not a follower. i dont jump on the Young Money banwagon just because everyone else does. I try to like things other people overlook. I didnt even jump on the banwagon for GTA. I got GTA III right when it released and fell in love with it before anyone knew what GTA was.....