why did you guys ignore one the best east coast rap groups in your little evaluation? the beastie boys, nigguh... i'll only say this because i like both east and west... east has better poets, west has better beats...

-------

i'm posting here because i am on my 4th pass thru the new eminem CD in the past few days... i like it better than recovery, which i thought was severely overrated... it's better than relapse too, and i'm probably the only one that liked that CD... old slim is much better, but being more humbled hasn't made him any less of a rapper, he still has one of the smoothest flows in rap... in actuality, his last two CD's have spanned across numerous styles of music showing off his vast range as well...

people might be sick of hearing about him, but he's still the real deal... he's one of the living legends of rap... he deserves all the praise he gets, and i'll keep listening to anything new he has to offer... his old stuff though, nothing tops it, and on his new CD, you can tell he knows that he'll never find that same magic again...

and dre was back on board with this latest one... his style is unmatched in rap, and it's present in the new CD, it's easy to spot which songs he's producing...

• Like 3

it's his 4th best CD IMO... behind in no particular order, marshall mathers LP, eminem show, and slim shady LP... it's very close to encore, which had really good songs, but quite a few misses... he was phoning it in on a few...

the new em isn't all that bad... all musicans have to find a way to reinvent themselves to stay on top... he's finding his second wind finally... he needs to keep going...

i like bad guy, rap god, brainless, legacy, so far, love game, desperation, and berserk as well, one of his better debut singles... basically i like most of the songs, even some of the ones i didn't mention...

*doesn't watch*

lol i want a copy for the car... i will, unless someone gives me a free copy which happened with the last one... i wouldn't of payed for that one anyways... i bought relapse and all the ones before it...

*secretly did watch*

Yeezus had some great tracks on it. Blood on the Leaves, Black Skinhead, On Sight etc.... It was different. Kanye took a risk and it paid off. And if you look at the critics and fan response you will see that they agree with me.

http://www.metacritic.com/music/yeezus/kanye-west

85 is really good for an album on metacritic. That would be like a 95 on the video game scale.

Kanye is one of the few respectable rappers left in the game (IMO). I hate his personality but I find his music really good.

Kanye West hasn't had a good single in years.

And even his old ones aren't as great as everyone makes them out to be.

So in conclusion Kanye West isn't a Genius he's a No-Talent Dickhead. And a wannabe tough religious rapper from a middle class area in Chi-Town.

• Like 3

Kanye is one of the few respectable rappers left in the game (IMO). I hate his personality but I find his music really good.

Kanye West hasn't had a good single in years.

And even his old ones aren't as great as everyone makes them out to be.

So in conclusion Kanye West isn't a Genius he's a No-Talent Dickhead. And a wannabe tough religious rapper from a middle class area in Chi-Town.

Yep. couldn't agree more.

For school I did a 1,000 word essay on a 2pac song and eventually I'll be doing a 4,000 word essay on Notorious BIG. Thankfully I am writing about something that I'm actually interested in.

Asap rocky is the best out right now.

Shame his first name is Rakim.

My top 15 Eminem songs:

1. Stan

2. 8 Mile

3. Like Toy Soldiers

4. Cleaning Out My Closet

5. Without Me

6. Rain Man

7. Kim

8. 97' Bonnie and Clyde

9. Guilty Conscience

10. Till I Collapse

11. Mockingbird

12. When I'm Gone

13. Puke

14. Stay Wide Awake

15. Crazy In Love

How would you guy rate yours?

Plus my favorite Eminem albums in order:

1. The Eminem Show

2. Marshall Mathers LP

3. Encore

4. Slim Shady LP

5. Relapse

6. Marshall Mathers LP 2

7. Recovery

I'm not counting the 8 mile Album, Bad Meets Evil, Any of the D-12 songs or the Re-Up.

And If you want to count songs with D-12 "Git Up" would be on the list.