This kendrick song used to be a banger at the kick backs

If u don't like this then I'm sorry u have bad taste, continue listen to ur big sean and meek mills

I don't like it, I believe it is you who has the bad taste if you think that song is justifying his credibility... i've never heard of the other two you mentioned either, i've heard of this honky but never actually listened to one of his songs, seems I was right not to. I don't listen to mainstream proud american rappers, only the stuff with decent lyrics.

Saying that I have not listened to anything in ages, and it doesn't look like I will be with GTA V days away, meh...

You read his post wrong. He likes rap, but not a lot of the current stuff. I kind of agree, I like Kanye West, Jay Z etc, but think nothing holds a candle to old school east coast rap

I just don't like anything with the generic electronic sound and that shitty electronic snare that gets faster and faster, it just sounds so bad in my opinion.

None of them have them funky motherfuckin' basslines anymore either.

That bass

Nothing good has ever come out of the east coast. Except punk. The east coast produced better punk. Rap? Fuck off. Only the west coast can do that.

Good East Coast Rappers & Hip Hop Groups ~

- Nas ( the best )

- Biggie Smalls

- Big L

- Wu Tang Clan's ~ RZA, GZA, Method Man, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, U-god, Masta Killa & Ol' Dirty Bastard

- Jay Z

- Mobb Deep

- AZ

- Immortal Technique

- Jedi Mind Tricks

- Kool G Rap

- 50 Cent

- DMX

- Rakim

- LL Cool J

- Big Daddy Kane

- Big Pun

- Busta Rhymes

- Jeru the Damaja

- Gang Starr

- Army of the Pharaohs

- Dead Prez

- Papoose

- Non Phixion

- Mos Def

- Fabolous

- Jadakiss

- Etc.

I'll just leave this here for you to hate.

God I hate Aussie Hip Hop...

• Like 1

Eminem is so overrated. Sure, he was really, really good at one point. But now, I just don't like his music as much as I did when he was rapping at the start of his career. Perhaps because everywhere I go I see EMINEM IZ KING OV RAP, and teenage girls saying how they love 'real' rap simply because they heard 'Recovery' on the radio a few years ago.

Personally I believe East Coast rappers are a lot more lyrical (Jeru, Nas, G Rap, BDK, Rakim etc...) but West coast rap is more chilled out and relaxed, focused more on having a good time, with that funky-ass G-Funk. ( Ice Cube, Pac, CMW, SCC, Spice 1 etc...) But of course there are exceptions to both. And then of course there is Scarface from the south, who is one of the best rappers as well.

Also the best producers (at least of the 90s) belonged to the East coast, no contest. (DJ Premier, Pete Rock)

One of my favourite Primo beats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbgVGOn0WX0

• Like 1

What other two, clown?

And P.S. if u dont even like rap why u gonna judge on some real shit.

Who said I didn't like rap? I love rap, it's the genre I grew up listening to. But this shit isn't rap, it's just... shit. I didn't even like rap about bling and hoes when it was still considerably "fresher" over a decade ago.

continue listen to ur big sean and meek mills

Those are the other two I was talking about, never heard of 'em. Sound like proud americans though.

- Wu Tang Clan's ~ RZA, GZA, Method Man, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, U-god, Masta Killa & Ol' Dirty Bastard

I love Wu Tang, but U-God and Masta Killa are pretty hit and miss, as is a lot of their latter solo stuff. GZA, Raekwon and GFK are nearly always consistent, though.

Also, you forgot Killah Priest and sunz of man on your list of east coast rappers. :v

I love 90's west coast, but I haven't been a fan of anything anyone from there has released in over a decade.

There is a song on Radio Los Santos that features the lyrics:"I'm a fucking genius, look at my fucking penis." Every time I listen to that line, I get a mental image of Einstein with his tongue out as he flashes his shriveled old man penis at my brain camera. Oh those wacky contemporary hip-hopsters.

When I was a kid, I listened to rap because those songs had words like fuck in them. In my teens I began to appreciate the rebellious angst of the likes of 2pac and public enemy.

Now I rarely listen to hip-hop because it seems to be full of egomaniac assholes and Einstein dicks.

• Like 2