Rayge

World Of Warcraft

Still loving monks in general, but not the biggest fan of my monk at the moment, since he's in outland.

Just waiting for Nagrand and Blade's Edge...

Once I get to 90, I'll definitely be making a monk and trying to level him... at least to 70.

Well now I have restarted again. Tried a monk, but at 33 I just got bored. Instead I made a warrior, which in my opinion are fucking awesome... Leveled him from 1 and he is currently 68, after less than 2 weeks of creating him.

How did you level your monk? I'm at 75 (got bored in Outland and Northrend, and I always do), and still enjoying it. I'm having more fun leveling than I did with my rogue.

Oh, and a word of advice to any aspiring monks: Take windwalker spec at 10, then buy dual spec and switch to brewmaster at 30.

My brewmaster is pretty much unstoppable. I always pull as many mobs as I can when questing. I actually do better fighting 3+ mobs than one at a time.

Yeah I think I was leveling my monk in the wrong way, was primarily tanking dungeons.While easy, it got boring as fuck so I stopped and created a warrior. Plus, warrior T4 and T6 looks fucking awesome, so I wanted to be able to transmog to it.

find it so easy to kill multiple mobs, mainly because of victory rush. Roughly 4 buttons and mobs are dead (even at 68), then I just victory rush on the next one, healing me for 20%. Plus if I go below 35 I get a HoT from a talent... So I practically never die.

I was starting to get bored with Azeroth, but luckily I made it to 60 in time for Outland on Wednesday. However now at 68 on Friday I'm starting to feel bored already... Hope I can make it through Northrend once more, and from there on it will be fun in my opinion. But after leveling my hunter from 85-90, I got slightly bored leveling my Death knight from 85-87, and my druid is still 85...

Tauren hunter (90)

Undead death knight (87)

troll druid (85)

night elf warrior (74)

troll rogue (36)

troll mage (35)

pandaren monk (33)

My favourite race is probably troll, but my friend encouraged me to make my hunter tauren because he was one during my early time in the game, and I don't feel I need a race change. And as you can probably see most of my characters were horde, so in late October I decided to make an alliance character so I could play with my friends... Made my monk, but stopped at 33. Then I made a night elf warrior, and am currently leveling him. Warriors are fucking awesome, by the way.

I used the 10 days free thing this Sunday to try Mists out, made a Monk to be a cool kid... leveling these days is even easier, new heirloom pants + monk daily quest with XP bonus buff, sickkkkk. Got to 25 in a couple of hours.

Pretty funny how most achievements are account bound these days, level 20 Monk running around with 'of the Horde' title + Amani War Bear (yes, I've been playing for far too long!)

Got my monk from 79 (55% to 80) to 81 (74% to 82) last night. Used to take a few hours to get to 81. Now, I'll be close to, if not, 84 by the time I finish Hyjal.

Pretty excited for this one. Have been looking forward to getting my pandaren monk into Pandaria.

My warrior reached 90 on November 30th. Made him on Oct 27th, so it went pretty fast. Managed in 4 days and 3 hours of played, with some messing around (ICC 25 etc...)

Now I'm currently leveling my troll druid who I got from scroll of ressurection. level 88 atm, hopefully 90 by Sunday/Monday. Then I can finally start to seriously herb and make shitloads of gold.

My 10 day free thing ended up with me not really playing that much, lack of time+motivation... I leveled for a bit and just kept hearing guildies complain about the game turning to shit, so, fuck it.

I hate people that complain about expansions. They bitch and moan and say they're quitting, but are first in line at Gamestop on release day. Mists is the most fun I've had in WoW. The game is more fun now than when I started playing. I dunno what it was like in the Vanilla and Burning Crusade days, but it sounds like it was shit.

Don't listen to people saying it's shit, WoW is the best it's ever been.

Also, people on Euro servers are cunts.

Sorry Massacre, but as a long time player (I started in 2005), I'm gradually becoming less and less interested in WoW. I played for a good chunk of Vanilla and it was very fun, that new game feel on a very large scale. TBC was AWESOME, best game I have ever played, EVER. Wotlk went extremely downhill right from the beginning - I will write a few lines on this tomorrow. Cata was OK, I kinda liked the content, but nothing really spectacular.

Fact is, I've raided with the same people since 2005. That's a long ass time, we did all of the content as a guild, from MC to Deathwing Heroic, we've been killing dragons and bugs forever now, most of the people in the guild just play because there really isn't a viable MMO option outside of WoW.

I gotta get me sleep, tomorrow I will find the time and write a long ass post on why I think WoW is shit these days, get ready for a srs wall-of.text filled with elitist ideology on the MMO genre.

I hate people that complain about expansions. They bitch and moan and say they're quitting, but are first in line at Gamestop on release day. Mists is the most fun I've had in WoW. The game is more fun now than when I started playing. I dunno what it was like in the Vanilla and Burning Crusade days, but it sounds like it was shit.

Don't listen to people saying it's shit, WoW is the best it's ever been.

Also, people on Euro servers are cunts.

Burning Crusade era WoW is the GOAT WoW. That's when I briefly played.

If you never raided Blackwing Lair during this time you missed out.

A friend tried to get me to play prior to Burning Crusade's release. Unfortunately, I was on dial-up until 2009.

Wish I had gotten to play a death knight before all the alterations. I've heard they were extremely overpowered and fun at first.