I want them to improve the underwater physics... Eg, it is impossible to get shot a foot under water...it looked horrible in gtasa...

On the death by water topic, maybe we'll play a black guy and instead of water killing us, strategically placed lines of cocain...

Wouldn't be realistic... Since honkys smoke crack, but you know...

The only thing is you don't snort freebase in lines like you do with Yay.

Actually you don't snort it at all because it's got a hard stucture. What you do is you smoke it son. :mods:

I said cocain

i didn't like water in SA.. GTA 4 was better as i couldn't dive. the less water swimming stuff the better.... cause when you fall in, it takes ages to get back onto land and continue killing. it annoys me.

If there will be option to swim under the water then they must do script that will make bullets go certain way only not going at full speed from surface to bottom. In real life bullets cant go al full speed underwater and are stopped very fast or even shatter after hitting surface but it depends of what bullet it is. If they will ignore this and bullets will not stop after few meters then all that underwater hiding will suck. In san andreas it was like that as I remember. Bullets go very deep. But there was old engine maybe with this modern one they will make it more realistic. Interesting thing is that bullets like 9mm can go to about 2,5 M and shotgun bullets like buckshoot can kill to about 2,5M but riffle rounds that go very fast they are destroyed just after hitting surface. Anyway In san andreas I tried many times to escape underwater but they was able to make damage to me even If I was very deep and it sucked. So I hope they will do it properly now.

If there will be option to swim under the water then they must do script that will make bullets go certain way only not going at full speed from surface to bottom. In real life bullets cant go al full speed underwater and are stopped very fast or even shatter after hitting surface but it depends of what bullet it is. If they will ignore this and bullets will not stop after few meters then all that underwater hiding will suck. In san andreas it was like that as I remember. Bullets go very deep. But there was old engine maybe with this modern one they will make it more realistic. Interesting thing is that bullets like 9mm can go to about 2,5 M and shotgun bullets like buckshoot can kill to about 2,5M but riffle rounds that go very fast they are destroyed just after hitting surface. Anyway In san andreas I tried many times to escape underwater but they was able to make damage to me even If I was very deep and it sucked. So I hope they will do it properly now.

Agree, IF there is any underwater shenanigans to be had, the bullets need to behave realistically, Mythbusters did a segment on this, and i found the link to the show notes; http://kwc.org/mythbusters/2005/07/mythbusters_bulletproof_water.html

did rocsatr say something in an interview about explore able underwater coast? i thought i read something about that with the dan houser interview about how big the map would be.

did rocsatr say something in an interview about explore able underwater coast? i thought i read something about that with the dan houser interview about how big the map would be.

Yes. With scuba diving equipment we will be able to explore under the sea.

i think looking at the water in the screen shots and what not, i think we might see more realistic acting water. in GTA 4, the water was very bad looking when you fell in. i hope gta 5 fixes that. and with swiming under water, that would be REAly cool to see, but somehow i doubt we will, because the under water graphics would limit the above ones even more. so theytd have to use more disc space to make the under water thing possible. but i hope they figure it out because id like to be able to swim under water.

I'm totally agree with you.You'r 100% good here that to use more disc space to make the under water thing possible. but i hope they figure it out because id like to be able to swim under water.

I agreed what's said above!!!

• Like 1