Seems like a perfect fit for GTA V

I can't take you seriously with a profile picture like that. But you're probably right, that's the type of stuff people listen to now. I doubt Rockstar will include a lot of music like that in V, they usually have good taste in choosing music. Probably only one station.

Sprouting from a recent status update, I sincerely hope they don't, but I wouldn't be surprised if they included a dubstep station. Or at least include the genre within an electro station like SR 3 did.

Eazy e-real muthaphukking g's

gta 5 is gonna be in tha west coast so

Yeah, sadly it isn't 95' anymore where people listen to this type of music. But I definitely hope there will be a station with the dopest west-coast 90s hip-hop like RLS in GTA:SA.

vice city had the best radios followed by san andreas so hope they bring that back, 4 ad a few decent songs but very few, hope they ave a few modern rock stations for the likes of shinedown n 3 doors down n that especially if the maps as big as whats rumoured, would hate driving alll the way from one side to the other with no music or shitty music

The new westside music of this time

Not bad but it's not "west coast" it's just from there. There is no "west coast G Funk" genre anymore.

Has this just turned into a topic where new members can post their bestest most favourite song ever?

Tbh, the music probably won't change too much from what we had in IV. maybe more R&B but thats about it.

Has this just turned into a topic where new members can post their bestest most favourite song ever?

Tbh, the music probably won't change too much from what we had in IV. maybe more R&B but thats about it.

Hopefully there will be less indie, and I'm posetive there will be less Russian or eastern-european music.

I think the music will be heavily influenced by the storyline, like in all the previous games, so once we know the storyline we can start to make intelligent guesses about the music.

Apparently it has, just a load of shitty commercial hip-hop from proud americans i've never heard of. That's why I never listen to the radio nowadays, it's all absolute shite.

I found it funny how SA had the best Classic Rock station out of all of the GTA's and its supposed to be the 90's Urban Hip-Hop Los angeles you would of figured that VC or IV would have a Better classic rock station.