I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I would like to see a proper metal channel on the radio in GTA V, similar to the very good hard rock/metal station they had in VC. VC had some of the better hard music of the 80s, as the game was set in the 80s. If such a channel exists in GTA V, it must by all means avoid metalcore, unlike Saints Row has. I want real metal!

I'd rather not feel like I'm watching Spongebob while I'm playing GTAV... :ermm:

If that song reminds you of SpongeBob in any way, you are a sick individual.

im pretty sure they will have good music cause they always have good music.

A rapper called chief keef has said that his song 'Love Sosa' will be in GTA 5, do you think it is true.

Because of his retarded stage name and the retarded title of his song, I hope not.

• Like 1

A rapper called chief keef has said that his song 'Love Sosa' will be in GTA 5, do you think it is true.

Because of his retarded stage name and the retarded title of his song, I hope not.

I just looked up the song, and I have to agree. It's O.K. by Modern Rap's standards, but very mediocre when compared too better Hip Hop.

Personally I'd hope for some better shit then this for the rap station. But I haven't heard a good song in ages, I just hope Rockstar digs up something good.

Personally I'd hope for some better shit then this for the rap station. But I haven't heard a good song in ages, I just hope Rockstar digs up something good.

Kendrick Lamar... Drakes underground music is actually good. I kinda like Keef though even tho he had a guy killed.

I just looked up the song, and I have to agree. It's O.K. by Modern Rap's standards, but very mediocre when compared too better Hip Hop.

Mediocre?? It's complete shit! Reminds me of Waka Flocka except this guy has an IQ maybe 10 points higher.

• Like 1

I'd rather not feel like I'm watching Spongebob while I'm playing GTAV... :ermm:

If that song reminds you of SpongeBob in any way, you are a sick individual.

You telling me this shit

Doesn't remind you of Spongebob?

i hope chief keef isnt in it, that song is fukcin shit. it seems as though nowadays every rapper has slowed right the fuck down, its not even rapping anymore.

id love a pirate station that played a load of underhround hip hop, but i dont see that happening. but i would love to start a rampage whilst listening to some awesome punchlines from celph titled and apathy

Mediocre?? It's complete shit! Reminds me of Waka Flocka except this guy has an IQ maybe 10 points higher.

I personally wouldn't mind the song featuring in GTA 5 for that modern feel and some 50 cent songs and The Game (Rapper), but I would also like that underground rap too.

I personally wouldn't mind the song featuring in GTA 5 for that modern feel and some 50 cent songs and The Game (Rapper), but I would also like that underground rap too.

What Gunsmith? I didn't quite understand your last post. :P

• Like 1

What Gunsmith? I didn't quite understand your last post. :P

why is everybody quoting this conversation?

That's what I want to know.

Also, congrats on picking a profile pic.

haha cheers mate. i didnt see the point as i mostly just read. but then i realised i have so much knowledge for the children i need to start posting more.

plus i saw celph titled wearing the tee a while ago aqnd i loved it

Just so we're all clear, a "theory" is when you make an educated point, backed up by information or evidence. I didn't call this topic "What music do you want to hear in GTA V" because I really don't care what people's personal preferences are. Can we please just stick to making informed opinions from now on?

Well I don't care what your preferences are for what can be said in this topic ( even if you did create it ). I'll say whatever I god damn want too. :fuhrer:

And as for your so-called Educated Theories ( which I call Guesses ), they just seem to be random speculation about Music Artists that have not even been confirmed as being in GTA V. Where is your evidence my friend?

So they therefore have about as much place in this topic as any of your 'theories'. Since your speculation seems to be just as unfounded as everyone elses. :lol:

• Like 2