Sounds very plausible since he did a number of tracks in GTA lV.

Looks like Rockstar is searching for underground artists to fill the 'good music vacuum' that we have from contemporary music.

New radio station and DJ

http://www.cinemable...nsky-51114.html

"Like the song “Nightcall” from the Drive soundtrack? Awesome, then you'll probably love Nightride FM given that it'll be hosted by the really cool French DJ, Kavinsky. He's known for his 1980s Miami-themed dark-wave electronic music and it will be making an appearance in the upcomingGrand Theft Auto V, due out this spring for home consoles and later on for PC.

Attack of the Fanboy managed to get hold of info from Twitter about the DJ's involvement with Rockstar's upcoming open-world action game, saying...

DJ Kavinsky has confirmed that he will be appearing in GTA V on the station, which would come as no surprise as he also contributed to GTA IV. The artist confirmed the news via Twitter, but didn’t offer any other details about his involvement in the game.

I thought that Pacific Coast Highway from that album would be better suited to GTA V... A lot of Kavinsky's music sounds like it was inspired by Jan Hammer, who appeared in Vice City.

Also, one of those articles has some very interesting news...

"Not only has the radio been a major feature and focus of all "Grand Theft Auto" titles, but so has the open-world gamers get to explore." NO WAY!!!

""Additionally, fans of 'GTA 5' can take a look at the slide-show listed above this article, which features screenshots taken from this title," the report stated." CAN I REALLY???!!!

They had that song in GTA IV. If you want that resurrected, rip the album to your PS3.

Massacre, did you delete my post in this topic?

My theory is that i think they might have music stores to go to and buy songs from different artist like 50 cent,eminem,lil wayne,tyga and other famous singers

1275273802064.jpg

That picture made me laugh so hard.

Just an update on the radio, Lazlow (in-game DJ and Rockstar's Head of Audio Production) has been silent on his website and Twitter for nearly two months straight. In the past, this has happened during the period when the radio (and TV) content is being recorded and edited, so we can assume that all the radio stations and TV shows ect. are being put together at the moment.

Unfortunately, Lazlow said that he was prescribed heavy sleeping medication during the production of San Andreas due to the amount of stress he was under, and once said that GTAIV "damn near killed me". GTAV must be a nightmare to produce by comparison!

Downloadable Music... that's what i want. I have a feeling the music might suck because all the music of today sucks. They are trying to go modern even with the songs they have in the game, so i'm not expecting anything great like in Vice City, so really imma just stick with talk shows in V.

Downloadable Music... that's what i want. I have a feeling the music might suck because all the music of today sucks. They are trying to go modern even with the songs they have in the game, so i'm not expecting anything great like in Vice City, so really imma just stick with talk shows in V.

Ogden's Nut Gone Flake - 1968

Skeletons - 1987

Radar Love - 1973

Because all those tracks are SO modern. There's NO WAY there could be radio stations with variety in a GTA game, we've NEVER seen that before. :luis:

• Like 2

Ogden's Nut Gone Flake - 1968

Skeletons - 1987

Radar Love - 1973

Because all those tracks are SO modern. There's NO WAY there could be radio stations with variety in a GTA game, we've NEVER seen that before. :luis:

Oh i didn't realize you worked for Rockstar and knew those were in the game just because they used them for the trailer. FYI jackass, i never said their wouldn't be older music, i just said they are trying to go modern, and that most modern music sucks.

Some great music for one of the classic music stations:

Stevie Wonder ~ Superstition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rhw_zbvxvb4 ~ You probably heard his other song 'Skeletons' in GTA V's Trailer 2, but this one is probably his best and is definately my favourite.

Jimi Hendrix ~ All Along The Watchtower: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AuxJH2Mj30&feature=player_detailpage ~ The Master of Guitar and Psychedelic Genius Jimi Hendrix, this is one of his better songs.

Black Sabbath ~ Paranoid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_6jagv_D4&feature=player_detailpage ~ One reason Ozzy Ozbourne is remembered as more than a spaced out druggo.

Dick Dale ~ Miserlou:

~ You probably first heard it in Pulp Fiction, Dick Dale uses break neck guitar work for this solo. He was known for his expeimentation with Reverberation in his music.

The Stranglers ~ Golden Brown:

~ Remember the song from Snatch.

Booker T & the MG's ~ Green Onions:

~ Another Classic which would be great for cruising to.

Marvin Gaye ~ I Heard It Through The Grapevine:

~ You can really hear his soul through his lyrics

I hope the classic music station has some songs like these.

• Like 1

im hoping for a dubstep station since its everywhere now, or at least an electronic dance station with a variety of different dance genres on

id absolutely love a hard dance station

and it wouldnt be gta without some decent hip hop/rap

If Grapevine did make it in, id expect to see the CCR version over the Marvin Gaye one. Green River was on my top 5 list for SA.

I like the Creedence Clearwater Revival version ( and I like a lot of their other songs as well ). But 'I Heard It Through The Grapevine' is much more of a 'Soul Song' to me than a 'Rock Song'. Especially the way Marvin Gaye sings it. The way I see it is that Soul comes from the heart, and that the Real Soul Artists, take all the pain and sorrow they've felt throughout their lives and use it as their muse when they sing. And that song really makes me feel something when I hear Marvin Gaye's version, much more than CCR's version, their version doesn't end up having the same impact for me. But if you feel the opposite, that's O.K.

• Like 1

I do feel the opposite, but seeing that you actually took the time to explain why you like one over the other, you have my fucking respect sir. Either one would be dope, but Im almost always listening to the rock station, so of course im going to be biased. Stoked on all your other suggestions tho!

• Like 1