Welcome to the forums. Nice first post, I like these songs. :)

Thanks, and its good to be here. Other forums are too immature so im glad this is different!

What's that song in the movie "Boyz n the hood" when the kid and his dad are driving home from fishing and his dad is humming a song on the radio right before the kid sees his friends getting arrested?

id like to see modern hip hop like lil wayne and drake and others, and country and classic hip hop, classic, alternative and heavy metal, and whatever else they want to throw in

id like to see modern hip hop like lil wayne and drake

GTFO! If they have one Drake or Lil Shit song on the modern hip hop station Rockstar loses some respect...... There are plenty of other good modern Rap and HipHop songs that don't involve those clowns.

Why not just put Soulja Boy on it too while your at it.......

• Like 1

What's that song in the movie "Boyz n the hood" when the kid and his dad are driving home from fishing and his dad is humming a song on the radio right before the kid sees his friends getting arrested?

this?

• Like 2

I think the 80s radio station will be a blast http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/46271/rockstar-alumni-concert-calendar-special-vice-city-edition.html Dont forget Trevor and Michael are 80s guys, probably Trevor is more late 80s and 90s. (By the way, R* is updating the newswire with tons of Vice City stuff, R* is denying any "resurrection", but in my opinion we will have a surprise)

I think the 80s radio station will be a blast http://www.rockstarg...ty-edition.html Dont forget Trevor and Michael are 80s guys, probably Trevor is more late 80s and 90s. (By the way, R* is updating the newswire with tons of Vice City stuff, R* is denying any "resurrection", but in my opinion we will have a surprise)

its for the 10th anniversary of vice city..

what kind of surprise ? an 80's radio station in v?

it would be nice to have a lot more staions including a 80's all the time staition

also the first song in the Trailer is a good one Stevie Wonder - Skeletons :) but i hope they make it able to add youre own music to the game if they do everybody will be happy :)

also the first song in the Trailer is a good one Stevie Wonder - Skeletons :) but i hope they make it able to add youre own music to the game if they do everybody will be happy :)

it was done on gran turismo 5. so it's would be no problem for rockstar the best developers around could handle it no problem.

That won't happen. R* are creating an experience, and the choice in music is an important part of that experience. Just look at Vice City - prime example. Being able to add any music of your own will pollute that experience and will take away part of the vision they want for us.

I think they add d that possibility for SA on PC in the end, but R* couldn't really give a shits for PC. GTA has always meant to be for consoles. Dan Houser said that him self, paraphrasing though of course.

• Like 1

Yeah, Dan Houser said that the music was to be actual. I think it will be special...In all GTA's the music has been special for me.

Anyway, although Dan Houser said that, I think we could listen to the radio with old dial stations. For example I really enjoy with 80's

90's music. In my opinion, one dial station or two with music of 80's or 90's will be great as well. It will remind me another time...a past age...

But using actual music is awesome!!

Yeah, Dan Houser said that the music was to be actual. I think it will be special...In all GTA's the music has been special for me.

Anyway, although Dan Houser said that, I think we could listen to the radio with old dial stations. For example I really enjoy with 80's

90's music. In my opinion, one dial station or two with music of 80's or 90's will be great as well. It will remind me another time...a past age...

But using actual music is awesome!!

That is probably why most people here liked Vice City, because it was set in the 80's, a time they are familiar with. Also the great story and stuff to do of course.