"The Game" famous rapper is returning in GTA V . he was in San Andreas. He is a really good rapper so seems they will have a good ol' radio los santos. Youll probably recongize him.

Lazlow has also confirmed to be returning

Edited by Massacre
Topic merged.

I imagine we'll have RLS and Julio G back for the rap station. For those of you who don't know, Julio G isn't a character R* made up, he's an actual DJ who's been working in LA for nearly 30 years. He is iconic when it comes to rap DJ's.

Edit: 4000th post.

• Like 2

We know this is supposed to be modern day Los Santos/LA, so I think there is going to be more modern albums like:

Ozzy, RUSH, ACDC, Metallica, Guns N Roses and if were lucky Slipknot or Serj Tankian from System Of A Down

Slipknot and System of a Down are the only non-modern bands in that list And even those two have been around for a long time.

Right?! Lets hear some ... Black Keys... <_<

• Like 1

I imagine we'll have RLS and Julio G back for the rap station. For those of you who don't know, Julio G isn't a character R* made up, he's an actual DJ who's been working in LA for nearly 30 years. He is iconic when it comes to rap DJ's.

Good point. I remember him vaguely from when I lived in LA.

I see a new line up, more of a sampling of the current house/techno guys

emerging out of Santa Monica, similar to the story of the Crystal Method.

Although those two guys actually moved from Las Vegas to Glendale which is near Burbank.

Could be anyone's guess who the music line up will be as far as new emerging acts.

Would be good to have the old school radio stations featuring old hip hop, reggae, roots, rap, funk.

Then new rap, and any new rock, if there is such a thing.

I want to see a good selection of tracks from the SoCal punk scene. Bands like The Offspring, NOFX, Social Distortion, Pennywise. I'd be happy to hear a radio station dedicated to the genre. I'd also like to see some Sublime in the mix as well.

Aside from the punk scene, another talk radio show from Lazlow, but that's pretty much a given.

Can we use something like ipod during the missions, or when we walk?

That's a great idea!

Make it so you can import your own music into the game, so you can rock out with you machine gun out to your favourite tracks. Chainsaw Massacres to the tune of Hollaback Girl ( or some other ridiculous song ).

I wouldn't mind rolling up into a rival-gang infested neighbourhood, getting out of the car and putting on "Down for my honkys", while casually gunning down enemies left, right and centre. :D

• Like 1

I.think the radio station that plays radar love shculd be called "golden spray"

Golden for 70s, spray for the ocean....