I don't know if this has been mentioned but why not a Farsi radio station since real life LA has a large Persian Population.

There's plenty of good Persian music out there. Plus the Persian community wasn't represented in San Andreas.

I'm gonna take a guess and say the east asian and hispanic populations are much much much higher.

I think this would be a good fit for GTA V on the hip hop station.

If so I sure hope they have more than one hip-hop station.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but why not a Farsi radio station since real life LA has a large Persian Population.

There's plenty of good Persian music out there. Plus the Persian community wasn't represented in San Andreas.

I'm gonna take a guess and say the east asian and hispanic populations are much much much higher.

Not sure really since I'm not from the states, but I am sure they are a large minority. On wiki it says they number 700,000 - 800,000 and up to 20% of Beverly Hills, so I they are quite a significant minority in some places.

I think this would be a good fit for GTA V on the hip hop station.

If so I sure hope they have more than one hip-hop station.

Im sure they will. Probably have a modern hip hop station, classic hip hop station, andv R&B station.

I'm not looking forward to the radio in GTA V just like I was with IV. They'll probably try and put in modern music and well... Modern mainstream hip-hop is absolute balls.

I'm not looking forward to the radio in GTA V just like I was with IV. They'll probably try and put in modern music and well... Modern mainstream hip-hop is absolute balls.

The Classics 104.1

Street's disciple my raps are trifle

I shoot slugs from my brain just like a rifle

Stampede the stage I leave the microphone split

Play Mr. Tuffy while I'm on some Pretty Tone shit

Verbal assassin my architect pleases

When I was twelve, I went to hell for snuffin Jesus....

And so on... It was a fantastic classic east-coast station... Was missing Kool G Rap, Big L, Biggie, Mobb Deep, Rakim, ATCQ and all the other east coast legends, but it was still great. Compared to The Beat 102.7

And I can almost guarantee a classic west coast station, like Radio Los Santos... Except where the tracks aren't modern like they were back in the 90s of San Andreas. Instead it would be like Playback FM... But with those that were then modern songs.

So what radio stations would you like to see in GTA V? Personally I would love to see the return of Radio Los Santos except with a bit of a modern twist. In my dreams/ hallucinations it would be hosted by The Game or Nipsey Hussle in the evening and have Big Boy (Power 106 FM) host the mornings and afternoon. With the mornings having a lighter feel with alot of improvisational comedy and parody, He'll showcase the more current music (Wiz Khalifa, Rick Ross etc...). While the evening has a bit of a darker feel yet still has a conscious and showcases mostly local artists and legends from the west coast.

Sample Morning/Midday playlist:

Kendrick Lamar- The recipe

Wiz Khalifa- Work hard play hard

E-40- Function

Rick Ross- ????? ( I don't listen to his music)

Evening/Night:

The Game- How we do

Kendrick Lamar- Rigormortis & ADHD

2pac- 2 of amerika's most wanted (2 protaganists?)

Schoolboy Q- Blessed

Let me know what you think and of course leave your own station ideas if you want.

I finally decided to create another list

Sodom-Remember the Fallen

Steelwing-The Illusion

Metallica-Creeping Death

Judas Priest-Breaking the Law

Motley Crue-Girls Girls Girls

Kreator-Pleasure to Kill

Nuclear Assault-Brain Death

Megadeth-My Last Words

Scorpions-The Zoo

Black Tide-Shockwave

Slayer-Chemical Warfare

Dio-Shame on the Night (R.I.P RJD, you will be greatly missed)

Hi all,

I have some theories on which artists/bands will appear in GTAV based on trends in previous and more recent music selections in GTA games:

Ghostface Killah - GTA IV/Chinatown Wars

Busta Rhymes - 3 songs in GTA IV

Dr. Dre - 3 songs in San Andreas

Roy Ayers - San Andreas, GTA IV, VCS

Rick James - San Andreas, VC, VCS

Toto - San Andreas, VC, VCS

Kool and the Gang - San Andreas, VC

Flock of Seagulls - VC, VCS

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - VC, VCS

Dan Hartman - GTA IV, VCS

ELO - GTA IV, VC

Rod Stewart - GTA IV, San Andreas

David Bowie - GTA IV, San Andreas

Heart - GTA IV, San Andreas

Foghat - GTA IV, San Andreas

Black Sabbath/Dio - GTA IV, VCS

Genesis/Phil Collins - GTA IV, VCS

Lynyrd Skynyrd - GTA IV, San Andreas

Iron Maiden - GTA IV, VC

Motley Crue - GTA IV, VC, VCS

Barry White - VCS, GTA IV

Marvin Gaye - GTA IV, VCS

Hall and Oates - GTA IV, VC, VCS

10cc/Godley and Creme - GTAIV, VCS

Ozzy Osbourne - San Andreas, VC

I'd say a handful of these artists are sure to feature somewhere in the GTA V radio dial.

they wouldnt put hat bs in there ts an up o date gta so there should be like sum wiz khalif or youngmoney!

Hi all,

I have some theories on which artists/bands will appear in GTAV based on trends in previous and more recent music selections in GTA games:

Ghostface Killah - GTA IV/Chinatown Wars

Busta Rhymes - 3 songs in GTA IV

Dr. Dre - 3 songs in San Andreas

Roy Ayers - San Andreas, GTA IV, VCS

Rick James - San Andreas, VC, VCS

Toto - San Andreas, VC, VCS

Kool and the Gang - San Andreas, VC

Flock of Seagulls - VC, VCS

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - VC, VCS

Dan Hartman - GTA IV, VCS

ELO - GTA IV, VC

Rod Stewart - GTA IV, San Andreas

David Bowie - GTA IV, San Andreas

Heart - GTA IV, San Andreas

Foghat - GTA IV, San Andreas

Black Sabbath/Dio - GTA IV, VCS

Genesis/Phil Collins - GTA IV, VCS

Lynyrd Skynyrd - GTA IV, San Andreas

Iron Maiden - GTA IV, VC

Motley Crue - GTA IV, VC, VCS

Barry White - VCS, GTA IV

Marvin Gaye - GTA IV, VCS

Hall and Oates - GTA IV, VC, VCS

10cc/Godley and Creme - GTAIV, VCS

Ozzy Osbourne - San Andreas, VC

I'd say a handful of these artists are sure to feature somewhere in the GTA V radio dial.

they wouldnt put hat bs in there ts an up o date gta so there should be like sum wiz khalif or youngmoney!

Funniest thing I've heard all day!

I like to have this on a radio station in GTA 5

Kendrick Lamar-The recipe,ADHD

BG Knocc Out-Dats how im living

MC Ren-Final frontier

Spice 1-187 he wrote,face of a desparate man,Trigga gots no heart

Eazy E-The muthafucking real

South Central Cartel-All day everyday

• Like 1

I like to have this on a radio station in GTA 5

Kendrick Lamar-The recipe,ADHD

BG Knocc Out-Dats how im living

MC Ren-Final frontier

Spice 1-187 he wrote,face of a desparate man,Trigga gots no heart

Eazy E-The muthafucking real

South Central Cartel-All day everyday

You know what you're talking about, my friend. Those types of songs will most likely be on an old-school west-coast station, like RLS.

if there is a old school westcoast station, which there will most likely be. they should have such artists as tupac of course, eazy e, nwa, BG knocc out and Dresta. ice cube, dre and snoop, and too short. and definitely some bonethugs

now for the modern hip hop station they should definitely have rappers like Kendrick lamar, nipsey hussle, and wiz khalifa. i just hope there is no lil wayne or young money in it.

• Like 1

What other genres of music are people looking forward to hearing more of that aren't rap or metal?

I'm personally looking forward to hearing what's on the station that'll have "Ogden's Nut Gone Flake". A pyschadelic rock station perhaps?

I gotta love the classic rock like LRR in IV, and K-DST in SA. I do love the 80's music as well, but it doesn't really fit the setting in GTAV.

I'm sure Rockstar will surprise us!

• Like 1

What other genres of music are people looking forward to hearing more of that aren't rap or metal?

I'm personally looking forward to hearing what's on the station that'll have "Ogden's Nut Gone Flake". A pyschadelic rock station perhaps?

I gotta love the classic rock like LRR in IV, and K-DST in SA. I do love the 80's music as well, but it doesn't really fit the setting in GTAV.

I'm sure Rockstar will surprise us!

hopefully there will be a good reggae station.

some soul, funk and jazz is also what I want to hear. #1 old school hip-hop, then those (soul, funk, jazz) are practically what inspired old school hiphop.