Hopsin - Sag My Pants

Frank Ocean - Novacane

Ice Cube - Gangsta Rap Made Me Do it

Jay Rock - All My Life (In the Ghetto)

BIg Krit - I Got This

Snoop Dogg - Drop it Like it's Hot

Xzibit - Front 2 Back

Eminem - Crack a Bottle

Should be almost all west coast/western artists, mostly new songs with a mix of underground/mainstream

Goddamn, Eminem isn't west coast. And just because the artist is from CA or lives there and makes music doesn't make it "West Coast".

Should be almost all west coast/western artists, mostly new songs with a mix of underground/mainstream

Goddamn, Eminem isn't west coast. And just because the artist is from CA or lives there and makes music doesn't make it "West Coast".

Eminem has a very west coast/g-funk sound, especially when Dr. Dre is producing his beats (like in that song).

But anyway I just mean ARTISTS mostly FROM the west coast/west, not just the genre of hip hop.

Eminem has a very west coast/g-funk sound

Please, shut up. I beg you.

G Funk:

Eminem prod. by Dr Dre

If you can't tell the difference... You must be inbred.

dude I think you really need to just relax a little bit, I am sorry to have offended your all-knowing perception of G-funk music, but this is still just a forum about music in GTA, and all I wanted to do was add my thoughts on what I wanted the rap station to sound like. I don't want to argue with you about whether or not Dr. Dre is a G-funk producer, so please just refrain from name calling, and just go tell your friends about how you clearly know waaaaaayyyy more about music than some guy on a GTA forum

The album's production was handled primarily by Dr. Dre, Eminem, and the Bass Brothers.[15][17] The beats have been compared to West Coast hip hop and g-funk musical styles. Sheffield, Rob (April 1, 1999). "The Slim Shady LP".Rolling Stone. Jann Wenner.

dude I think you really need to just relax a little bit, I am sorry to have offended your all-knowing perception of G-funk music, but this is still just a forum about music in GTA, and all I wanted to do was add my thoughts on what I wanted the rap station to sound like. I don't want to argue with you about whether or not Dr. Dre is a G-funk producer, so please just refrain from name calling, and just go tell your friends about how you clearly know waaaaaayyyy more about music than some guy on a GTA forum

The album's production was handled primarily by Dr. Dre, Eminem, and the Bass Brothers.[15][17] The beats have been compared to West Coast hip hop and g-funk musical styles. Sheffield, Rob (April 1, 1999). "The Slim Shady LP".Rolling Stone. Jann Wenner.

I'm not all knowing, it's just that probably anyone in the world would know Eminem isn't west coast. Yes, Dr. Dre is a G-funk producer. However, he also produces normal hip-hop beats. For example, Eminem's songs. And "I need a doctor". You cannot even begin to call that west coast, yet Dre produced it.

I'm not all knowing, it's just that probably anyone in the world would know Eminem isn't west coast. Yes, Dr. Dre is a G-funk producer. However, he also produces normal hip-hop beats. For example, Eminem's songs. And "I need a doctor". You cannot even begin to call that west coast, yet Dre produced it.

I definitely agree Eminem isn't west coast, all I am saying is that he has a VERY similar sound that would fit well in a western GTA game.

Also, Alex Da Kid produced I Need a Doctor

Maybe paradise city by guns n roses. Axl wrote it about LA. Rags or riches or so they say you gotta push it to the fortune and fame.....

Nikki minaj is terrible.

Somebody needs to lock that bitch in a room with real music playing in the background and smack the shit out of her until she learns what good music is. The same could be said for that dickless bieber.

People have their opinions. The times, they are a changin' along with the idea of what good music is. I personally am not a fan of either, but I bite my tongue because I can't express enough how annoying it is when this thread keeps getting turned into a flame war due to someone not having the same opinion as [insert fellow "good" music analyst member here].

• Like 1

Just because people like her doesn't mean it's good music. But she's obviously doing something right to get all teenage girls (and younger) to idolize and dress like her, resulting in them being fake ass (literally) ugly bitches.

Most of the time, not all the time.

My point was, who's to say what good music is anymore? It's such a broad term. If selling a million albums constitutes good music in the public eye, then one could say it is indeed good music by today's standards. If people liked Nicki Minaj based on anything other than her music, they wouldn't buy her albums. They'd ONLY buy posters, dress like her, etc.

• Like 1

Does anyone else think Akon is a extremely underrated Artist? His voice is so unique and his songs are so catchy. But thus we get talentless people like Birdman, Nicki Manaj, and Lil Wayne getting all the spotlight.

I hope they put one Akon song in GTA V.

Does anyone else think Akon is a extremely underrated Artist? His voice is so unique and his songs are so catchy.

He's not underrated, hes just "like totally 4 years ago". Back then he was the guy always played on the radio, now other people rose up. Just the way mainstream works.

Honestly as long as the music fits the game, more importantly the atmosphere, I'll be happy. Previous GTA's were better for that than IV imo.

Does anyone else think Akon is a extremely underrated Artist? His voice is so unique and his songs are so catchy.

He's not underrated, hes just "like totally 4 years ago". Back then he was the guy always played on the radio, now other people rose up. Just the way mainstream works.

I agree with you on that but I think that we could all agree that maindtream now days is utter shite! Back in 2006-2008 it was actually pretty good! GTA V will take place in 2011-2012 most likely but I sure hope that the modern Hip-Hop station doesnt have shit like "ass ass ass ass ass ass stop now make that mother fucker hammer time like....." Holy shit i hate that song!

They should totally put this song in the game :D