Gucci mane

Kill me, now.

Rock fails only causing me a pain to the head thats why R* always focusing on rap

I prefer rap as well, but some people prefer rock so they have to cater to what everyone likes.

Def leopard acdc mettalica motley crue Louisiana woman missisipi man should be in the game

I think if its "all about the benjamins" in GTA V, and ur the old guy from the trailer, I think it will be similar to Vice City theme music,that guitar and some chilling baddass music. Ofc it wont be hardcore rap with loud clap and shit in the loading screen, atleast I think so...:)

I forgot to list radio stations I hope to see in the game...

Heavy Metal radio

Classic Metal radio

Reggae radio

Modern hip hop radio

Old school rap radio (like Los Santos Radio in GTA: SA)

Country music radio

Techno and house radio

New wave radio

Cold jazz and Blues

G Funk radio (Scrooge, Dr. Dre, Scoota Thomas, LAD, C.O.P.S, E-Dawg and others...)

Disco music radio

Drum & Bass radio

Dubstep radio

Talking show radio (including Weazel news, realistic weather forecast that actually happens etc.)

User Track player ^^

:D

it would be awsome if radio LS is gonna make a return but i have a twitter account for fans and info, which I should link to in here instead of advertising in this topic.

Edited by Massacre
Read the rules.

Judging by the location, there should be a lot of rap in GTA V. GTA III Era Los Santos was a mainly black city, so there is a chance that GTA V Era Los Santos might carry over that trend. And we all know that rap music is pretty popular in those parts.

Judging by the location, there should be a lot of rap in GTA V. GTA III Era Los Santos was a mainly black city, so there is a chance that GTA V Era Los Santos might carry over that trend. And we all know that rap music is pretty popular in those parts.

In the 90s, the majority of hip hop was produced by the poor black/Hispanic communities living in places like SouthCentral. If the protagonist had been someone who resided in the west side near the beach, hip hop would have been less popular. But still very popular as it was the 90s LA like you said. If LS is based on a realistic LA, the city won't be primarily black, but hip hop will still be prevent as a lot of white teenagers (especially girls) in America listen to modern "hiphop" if you can call it that.

Marcus I know this is off topic, but I can see ur playing San Andreas and u are familiar with this hip hop/rap culture and gang mentality, I got to suggest u to play on Next Generation Roleplay server online, u will fit in just great...

Marcus I know this is off topic, but I can see ur playing San Andreas and u are familiar with this hip hop/rap culture and gang mentality, I got to suggest u to play on Next Generation Roleplay server online, u will fit in just great...

Didn't understand what you said, can you say it again please?

nevermind man, Im seeing from time to time ur posts and ur really informed and smart, and that kind of street knowledge and rap knowledge is really appreciated there, I played there too, so yeah...sorry if I offended u or something like that because I didnt mean to...

I would hope at least good Rock/Metal like:

Megadeth-Hangar 18

Metallica-Whiplash

Slayer-Seasons in the Abyss

Anthrax-Indians

Motorhead-Ace of Spades

Iron Maiden-Flash of the Blade

Venom-Poison

AC/DC-Walk All Over You

Guns N' Roses-Night Train

Quiet Riot-Condition Critical

Ratt-Lay it Down

This is just to name a list right now, I might have more to come.

raining blood and disciple are way better songs by slayer.

I've not read mostof these post. But here are some songs i think would be nice to hear in GTA V:

(Random bag, not specific genre or order)

san andreas is its own STATE. i have no doubt that california doesnt exist in the GTA world.

raining blood was already in vice city, but angel of death or god hates us all are pretty good songs :)

I doubt there will be a lot of that 90s rap/hip hop unless they make a classic radio station I just hope lady gaga and that shit don't get in the game

Hopefully motley crue disturbed mettalica acdc nirvana Hollywood undead im not gona say Gucci mane again but some more modern rap not that pop shit u hear on the radio HED PE

I doubt there will be a lot of that 90s rap/hip hop unless they make a classic radio station I just hope lady gaga and that shit don't get in the game

Hopefully motley crue disturbed mettalica acdc nirvana Hollywood undead im not gona say Gucci mane again but some more modern rap not that pop shit u hear on the radio HED PE

Modern rap on the radio is pop, more or less.

I'm talking about that bitch ass shit like b.o.b and HED pe is a good band from California so they could fit in the game

• Like 1

i have a feeling that there are going to be a couple of Wacka Flocka Flames songs on the rap station. i just hope there is no Drake and Lil wayne type bitches ahahah