I avoided them, but I did read over some of the leaks now that Rockstar has posted some info. Not too much as been revealed yet, and Rockstar has released interviews and statements that covers all the music shown in the leaks anyway.

Yeah I like Hollywood Undead. Not like some of the shitty JUGGERLOWS LOL! like it (I.e. being complete proud americans) but they're a good band.

hey up bud

Just checked out the samples and went back to listen to the songs used in the trailers and I'm hyped! GTA: San Andreas had an awesome soundtrack, better than any of the other games in my opinion. It might be too early to say this, but I have a feeling V's soundtrack is going to be even better.

Honestly I saw the track list and I really liked it. The one I didn't understand was Geto Boys (Maybe put some Scarface like No Tearz, G-Code, Southside, Soldier Story, Untouchable, My Block, ECT.) because they from Houston (Even though they're Westcoast influenced). But still I hope they're in there , shit they might aswell through some UGK - Look At Me, Trill Ass Nigga, Fuck My Car, ect. LOL or some E.S.G. - Ocean of Funk or Crooked Streets. Shit even some Z-Ro - Tall Tale of a G, Thatz Who I Am, Theze Niggaz, I Found Me, Pain, Still Here, Speak On It, or H.A.T.E. Lmao . Maybe Some SPM - Bloody War, Strapped and Deadly, In My Hood, Real Gangsta, Jackers In My Home, If I Die, Streets On Beats, ect. Shit maybe some fuckin Big Hawk, Big Mello, Fat Pat, ect.

West Coast Classics (classic hip hop)

Host: DJ Pooh

Tracklist:

• *2pac - Ambitionz Az A Ridah (I would also maybe put Tradin War Stories, Only God Can Judge Me, Runnin' (Original), How Long Will They Mourn Me, Pour Out A Lil Liqour, Life Goes On)
  • *N.W.A. - Appetite For Destruction
  • *N.W.A. - Gangsta Gangsta
  • *Kurupt - C Walk
  • *DJ Quik - Dollars and Sense (I Would Put "Put It On Me" with Dr. Dre because that's just a classic lol)
  • *Snoop Dogg - Gin N Juice (I Would either put that of G'd Up, Ya'll Gone Miss Me, Got Beef, Round Here, Doggy Dogg World, Who Am I, G'z Up Hoez Down, Aint No Fun If, Lodi Dodi,
  • *King T - Played Like A Piano'
  • *Geto Boys - Mind Playin' Tricks (From Houson lol still wondering why they on here? )
  • *Tha Dogg Pound Ft. Mack 10 - Nothin' But The Cavi Hit , (or I Would put Dogg Pound 4 Life, Real Soon)
  • *Too $hort - So You Want To Be A Gangster (or I would put Cocktales, Fuckfaces, Ima Player, Getting It, In The Trunk)
  • *Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E ( or I would put in Xxplosive, Light Speed, Let Me Ride, Lets Get High, Bitch Niggaz, Bang Bang)
  • *Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre - The Next Episode, Lil Ghetto Boy, Deez Nutz, Bitches Aint Shit, Stranded On Death Row, Lyrical Gangbang.)
  • *Mc Eiht - Str8' Up Menace (or I would put Thicker Than Water, Goin Out Like G'z, All 4 Tha Money.)
  • *The Dogg Pound - What Would You Do
  • *Kausion - What You Wanna Do (Ft. Ice Cube)
  • *Ice Cube - You Know How We Do (or I would do Steady Mobbin, Now I Gotta Wetcha, Wicked)

Edited by TreeFitty
Use spoiler tags

Honestly I saw the track list and I really liked it. The one I didn't understand was Geto Boys (Maybe put some Scarface like No Tearz, G-Code, Southside, Soldier Story, Untouchable, My Block, ECT.) because they from Houston (Even though they're Westcoast influenced). But still I hope they're in there , shit they might aswell through some UGK - Look At Me, Trill Ass Nigga, Fuck My Car, ect. LOL or some E.S.G. - Ocean of Funk or Crooked Streets. Shit even some Z-Ro - Tall Tale of a G, Thatz Who I Am, Theze Niggaz, I Found Me, Pain, Still Here, Speak On It, or H.A.T.E. Lmao . Maybe Some SPM - Bloody War, Strapped and Deadly, In My Hood, Real Gangsta, Jackers In My Home, If I Die, Streets On Beats, ect. Shit maybe some fuckin Big Hawk, Big Mello, Fat Pat, ect.

<snip>

Put that shit in spoiler tags.

Because I felt like it.

Edited by Bronson
Why would you repost it? Dumbass.

I would through some Brotha Lynch Hung( 24 Deep, Had 2 Gat Cha, Grow-N-Da-Garden, Bloccstyle, Refuse To Lose, Rest In Piss, Liqour Sicc.) and some B.G. Knocc Out and Gangsta Dresta(Whose The G?, Do or Die, Down Goes Another Nigga, Micc Checc) and some Cypress Hill (Inhale Exhale, Illusions) and some Eazy-E(Eastside Drama, Boyz-N-Da-Hood, Luv 4 Dem Gangstaz, Gangsta Beat For The Street, Sippon on a 40, I would rather fuck you, Ole' School Shit.) and some Game(Where Im 4rm, The Documentry, Start From Scratch, Ol' English, Soldier, #1) and some RBL Posse(Blue Bird On My Shoulder, I Got My 9, Listen To My Creep, Niggaz On My Jock, A Glock Here A Glock There, Deeper and Deeper) and Westside Connection(Gangsta Nation, Bow Down, Do You Like Criminals, The Gangsta The Killa and The Dope Dealer) AND I KNOW they DO have Warren G - Regulate on the tracklist but maybe also Lookin At You, Ghetto Village, Nothing Wrong With You.

Here are a couple songs I hope made it into the list: Jay Z-- Dirt off your Shoulder, Eminem and Royce Da 5'9'-- Welcome to hell_I'm on everything, Kid Cudi-- Day and Night, Kid Ink-- Hell and Back, Journey-- Wheel in the Sky, Snoop Dogg and R Kelly-That's That, Tupac-- Ambitions as a Ridah_ So Many Tears, Metallica-- Master of Puppets_ The Day That Never Comes, BoB-- Headband, Jay Z-- Holy Grail, Masta Ace--Take a Walk_ Jeep ass nigga_ Observations_ How we do it_ Regrets, Lil Wayne-- A Milli_ 6 foot 7 foot_ Watch my Shoes, Kayne west and Jay Z-- Niggas in Paris_ Mercy. Maybe they will add more songs as DLC or even Game Updates, just to keep the game as fresh as possible, who knows. Looking forward to the line up.

Here are a couple songs I hope made it into the list: Jay Z-- Dirt off your Shoulder, Eminem and Royce Da 5'9'-- Welcome to hell_I'm on everything, Kid Cudi-- Day and Night, Kid Ink-- Hell and Back, Journey-- Wheel in the Sky, Snoop Dogg and R Kelly-That's That, Tupac-- Ambitions as a Ridah_ So Many Tears, Metallica-- Master of Puppets_ The Day That Never Comes, BoB-- Headband, Jay Z-- Holy Grail, Masta Ace--Take a Walk_ Jeep ass nigga_ Observations_ How we do it_ Regrets, Lil Wayne-- A Milli_ 6 foot 7 foot_ Watch my Shoes, Kayne west and Jay Z-- Niggas in Paris_ Mercy. Maybe they will add more songs as DLC or even Game Updates, just to keep the game as fresh as possible, who knows. Looking forward to the line up.

One of those songs is in the game. Not telling you which one tho...

West Coast Classics (classic hip hop)

Host: DJ Pooh

Tracklist:

• *2pac - Ambitionz Az A Ridah (I would also maybe put Tradin War Stories, Only God Can Judge Me, Runnin' (Original), How Long Will They Mourn Me, Pour Out A Lil Liqour, Life Goes On)
  • *N.W.A. - Appetite For Destruction
  • *N.W.A. - Gangsta Gangsta
  • *Kurupt - C Walk
  • *DJ Quik - Dollars and Sense (I Would Put "Put It On Me" with Dr. Dre because that's just a classic lol)
  • *Snoop Dogg - Gin N Juice (I Would either put that of G'd Up, Ya'll Gone Miss Me, Got Beef, Round Here, Doggy Dogg World, Who Am I, G'z Up Hoez Down, Aint No Fun If, Lodi Dodi,
  • *King T - Played Like A Piano'
  • *Geto Boys - Mind Playin' Tricks (From Houson lol still wondering why they on here? )
  • *Tha Dogg Pound Ft. Mack 10 - Nothin' But The Cavi Hit , (or I Would put Dogg Pound 4 Life, Real Soon)
  • *Too $hort - So You Want To Be A Gangster (or I would put Cocktales, Fuckfaces, Ima Player, Getting It, In The Trunk)
  • *Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E ( or I would put in Xxplosive, Light Speed, Let Me Ride, Lets Get High, Bitch Niggaz, Bang Bang)
  • *Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre - The Next Episode, Lil Ghetto Boy, Deez Nutz, Bitches Aint Shit, Stranded On Death Row, Lyrical Gangbang.)
  • *Mc Eiht - Str8' Up Menace (or I would put Thicker Than Water, Goin Out Like G'z, All 4 Tha Money.)
  • *The Dogg Pound - What Would You Do
  • *Kausion - What You Wanna Do (Ft. Ice Cube)
  • *Ice Cube - You Know How We Do (or I would do Steady Mobbin, Now I Gotta Wetcha, Wicked)

That song from

Geto Boys

is in there because it's a great classic track ( and it's also one of my old-school hip hop favourites ).

from what i've seen about the music i personaly not so thrilled about it.

mainly because i haven't seen a single song i like (plenty i've heard on there though)

sure it will be better once i'm playing, alothough i'll be too busy shooting people and not crashing i expect lol

My local pop station in terre haute is 100.7

So I would like some rise against, asap, and gucci

I'm not sure if this article has been mentioned before (or its content) http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/29/gta-5-soundtrack-holds-240-songs-radio-stations-get-audio-previews/ but I'm slightly disappointed at the total number of songs across the radio stations. I was hoping for triple that.... Was I being overly optimistic? I just feel for the amount of hours I will put it into this game it needed to be a lot more?

Note: the link contains spoilers so if you don't want to know... Don't click it!

I'd like to hear this song on one of the radio stations or maybe playing in a club or something

That East LOS FM sample is not getting old. I have a feeling I'll be listening to that station A LOT.

• Like 1

ahh cmon man, the suspense is killing me! ive thought about it forever and cant figure it out. I can see all of these songs in the game, to tell you the truth.

I'm not sure if this article has been mentioned before (or its content) http://www.vg247.com...audio-previews/ but I'm slightly disappointed at the total number of songs across the radio stations. I was hoping for triple that.... Was I being overly optimistic? I just feel for the amount of hours I will put it into this game it needed to be a lot more?

Note: the link contains spoilers so if you don't want to know... Don't click it!

You were hoping for

songs in the game??!! That'd be close to

hours worth of music! Yes, that is a bit optimistic...

Okay, so Rockstar has officially stated in interviews that there are over 240 radio tracks in the game, and we know that doesn't include talk radio. That's nearly a hundred more than San Andreas, and let's not forget the 20 hours of ambient score we'll be treated to outside our vehicles...

Also, for a nice little comparison to Saints Row: Two Saints Row titles have been developed in the time that it's taken V to be completed, and if you add both SR3 and SR4's soundtracks together, you almost get as many tracks as GTA V... (247 to be exact)

• Like 1

ahh cmon man, the suspense is killing me! ive thought about it forever and cant figure it out. I can see all of these songs in the game, to tell you the truth.

I'll tell you what it is.

It's

Tupac ~ "Ambitionz az a Ridah" on the "West Coast Classics" radio station

Happy?

im not that suprised they have difrent radio stations and not the same ones

hey new game new city new radio stations right the old ones would have never lasted any way exsept for mabey k roase.

hey new game new city new radio stations right the old ones would have never lasted any way exsept for mabey k roase.

i had k-rose on all the time in sa.

but as you said, it a total re design of los santos, in a different universe to the SA game, so it makes sence that the radios will be different

Why would all the radio stations be the same from San Andreas? Where all the radio stations from GTA3 in IV? The only time they've been similar between game is in VCS and LCS, which take place a few years before from their predecessor in the same location.