I hope there's good old school music/ rap/pop/rock/jazz/Disco etc for everyone and up to date as well. Songs like

Chris Brown-Fina china

Drake-Versace

Drake-Brand new

Rihanna-Pour it up her top hits 2012-2013

,Micheal Jackson- beat it Micheal jackson pretty young thing,His top hits.

The wishpers-Beat goes on

J.Cole-Crooked Smile

Mark Morrison Return of the mack

Little bit of lil wayne

Trey Songz hit songz

Gucci mane- wasted

swedish house mafia - don't you worry child

lil wayne- steady mobbin

Drake start it from the bottom

August Alsina-I luv this Sh*t

For the HAterz NOt just RAp and ROCK and talk shows this to cause this is a worldwide game.

some songz from older grand theft auto games

Hope their are DLC's for radio stations people don't like

I read Chris Brown and stopped

• Like 4

Grand Theft Auto Fan that is a shitty list. I like little Michael though. I can't believe you're one of those chicks that listen to Drake. Isn't lil' wayne's Steady Mobbin' a diss song aiming at Ice Cube? I believe the radio stations should have a mix of old and new songs. I don't know why Rock Star put an Enrique Inglesias song in the game. They should make a Punjabi Radio Station, so I can laugh very hard whenever I enter those taxi cabs in the game. I need a good laugh.

I wish the taxi cab drivers will be act more violent towards you in the game. Remember that crazy black taxi cab driver drove over this guy's face in the corner of St. Laurent Blvd, Mtl. two summers ago. YEAH, that violent.

Oh, you have ovaries. Your sigs were baffling prior to this discovery.

Also, I have long wondered whether people are copy/pasting others' usernames (the link to which carries over to their post), or intentionally linking that user's profile for reasons I cannot understand. It happens so often.

That is unusual. I have never heard of this happening. Meh, forums are broken.

Right, on topic... radio, fuck the police, modern rap is gay, [insert meaningful post here], etc.

From the looks of the official website: the music section is due to be updated any day now!

So now is your last chance to theorize on which of your favourite Lil Wayne and Psy songs will work there way into the Los Santos airwaves!

Also, we've heard a handful of tracks from the ambient score (Gameplay vids), so thoughts, impressions, feelings? Personally, they remind me of a cross between Power Glove and Kavinsky...

Hopefully there is a way to skip the songs you don't like on the radio ( like in San Andreas ).

I wouldn't mind listening to "The Music Sounds Better With You" on "Non Stop Pop FM", but I don't want to have to listen to Britney Spears or Rihanna, to get to it. Same goes for the crappy songs on the Rap, Rock and Electronica stations...

BlackSox, you got me thinking that whether they have the ability to skip songs or not, it'd be nice to be able to manually order your radio channels so you're not sifting through 20-odd stations to find the 2 or 3 you actually like. ie. put them together rather than R*'s order.

BlackSox, you got me thinking that whether they have the ability to skip songs or not, it'd be nice to be able to manually order your radio channels so you're not sifting through 20-odd stations to find the 2 or 3 you actually like. ie. put them together rather than R*'s order.

I would like to see something like what's in Saints Row 2, where you go into the music shops to buy songs which feature on the radio so that you can have them in your own mix tape.

• Like 1

That is actually one thing from SR that I wouldn't mind seeing. My guess is that there will be some sort of iPod like functionality with your phone. It would be great if each character has their own playlist.

• Like 2

Well, as much as a lot of GTA fans like to hate it theres quite a few ideas that rockstar could take from the SR franchise. Good thing is that this mainly applies to GTAIV, when we look at what is likely to be in GTAV it seems theyve done just that (better character customisation, better weapon system, better hand-to-hand combat, customisable vehicles and more minigames).

Well, as much as a lot of GTA fans like to hate it theres quite a few ideas that rockstar could take from the SR franchise. Good thing is that this mainly applies to GTAIV, when we look at what is likely to be in GTAV it seems theyve done just that (better character customisation, better weapon system, better hand-to-hand combat, customisable vehicles and more minigames).

What does that have to do with music and radio?

What does that have to do with music and radio?

This...

That is actually one thing from SR that I wouldn't mind seeing. My guess is that there will be some sort of iPod like functionality with your phone. It would be great if each character has their own playlist.

id like the same genres of music like SA that game really got me into tupac ice cube easy e an rod stewart an a bit of country

I think portable music is very much plausible. Michael with the earbuds screanshot, Rockstar overhauling the phone and adding so much things like internet, etc. If Rockstar don't put portable music, then it will keep the modders busy. And I'm sure PC players can put their MP3 tracks in the custom playlist folder in the game directory.

I think portable music is very much plausible. Michael with the earbuds screanshot, Rockstar overhauling the phone and adding so much things like internet, etc. If Rockstar don't put portable music, then it will keep the modders busy. And I'm sure PC players can put their MP3 tracks in the custom playlist folder in the game directory.

I'm 100% sure pc player will get that feature. However i hope the ps3/xbox player will get it too, technically its possible.