Besides police cars. I want to hear what the police are doing. So if there is a high speed chase I can trail the chase and either take out the pursuers, the one trying to escape, or everyone. Rockets go a long way

Modern music people listen to is absolute shit. There hasn't been a good song since 1998.

Most of the good music nowadays is made by indie/underground artist. Luckily Rockstar usually puts in some quality obscure songs so it shouldn't be too bad, as long as there's no Lady Gaga shit.

Obviously shitydirty5-3-0 has no taste in music and doesn't know a classic when he hears one.

That song would work well for the L.S. nightlife.

Also, Iron Man 3.

Modern music people listen to is absolute shit. There hasn't been a good song since 1998.

Niggah please.

"1998" Pffftt

Slightly unrelated but whats everyone's bet of whether our favorite radio presenter Lazlow Jones will return? Personally I loved his show especially when he threatened to deport his immigrant partner and almost drowned a food vendor in hotdog water, I cracked up so much.

I would bet my life savings that there will be some one time mainstream song like Gangnam Style somewhere on the radio.

I'm curious as to what the album/artist it is you're talking about.

I agree, but I would say that the year is different.

I for one haven't heard a good mainstream song since 2006...

• Like 1

I agree, but I would say that the year is different.

I for one haven't heard a good mainstream song since 2006...

I would be closer to the '70s. But please, what is the track?

I honestly can't remember any individual tracks being good in 2006. I would say 2006 was the beginning of the end for me, and afterwards there was no variation to the songs ( they all sounded shit too me ). They were all love songs from some dumb bitch or a bitch sounding proud american with no originality or talent.

If I was talking mainstream music and not rap I would say ~ What happened to songs like "Hey Ya/ Ms Jackson from Outkast", or "In The End from Linken Park", or "Smells Like Teen Spirit from Nirvana", or "Californication/ Otherside from Red Hot Chilli Peppers", or "Freak on a Leash from KoRn", or "Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes", or "Breath/ Firestarter from The Prodigy", or "Wake Up/ Killing in The Name Of from Rage Against The Machine", or "Intergalactic from Beastie Boys", or anything from Daft Punk, Queen, ACDC, Metallica, Fatboy Slim, or basically anything from the 90's and before. And that's not even including all the great music from before the early 2000's/ late 90's.

Or even Mainstream Rap like "Lose Yourself by Eminem", or "Still Dre from Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg", or "Breath by Fabolous", or "Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio", or "Shook Ones Pt. 2 from Mobb Deep", or "New York State of Mind from NAS", or "Insane in The Brain/ Rap Superstar from Cypress Hill", or "The Format from AZ", or "Ruff Ryders/ Slippin from DMX" or anything from Wu Tang Clan, Tupac, Biggie, Snoop Dogg, Nas, Bone Thugz, Cypress Hill, Eminem, DMX, Gangstarr, Army of The Pharaohs, Jedi Mind Tricks, Common, Mos Def, Dr Dre, Easy E, Big L, Big Pun, Immortal Technique, Zion I, Dilated Peoples, The Game, D12, AZ, Mobb Deep, Ice Cube, Dead Prez, Royce Da 5'9', Termanology, Goretex, Non Phixion, and Old 50 Cent stuff and Jay Z only for his single "Hard Nock Life" ( the rest is shit/ he's really overrated ).

I am excited about the soundtrack, it seems they making this soundtrack more important and memorablethan the one in GTA IV. I hope there is an 80's station.

Bands i would love to see on the soundtrack but i know i wont.. :(

Havok

Green Day (dookie)

Megadeth

Less Than Jake

Rise Against

Tonight Alive

Warbringer

I honestly can't remember any individual tracks being good in 2006. I would say 2006 was the beginning of the end for me, and afterwards there was no variation to the songs ( they all sounded shit too me ). They were all love songs from some dumb bitch or a bitch sounding proud american with no originality or talent.

If I was talking mainstream music and not rap I would say ~ What happened to songs like "Hey Ya/ Ms Jackson from Outkast", or "In The End from Linken Park", or "Smells Like Teen Spirit from Nirvana", or "Californication/ Otherside from Red Hot Chilli Peppers", or "Freak on a Leash from KoRn", or "Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes", or "Breath/ Firestarter from The Prodigy", or "Wake Up/ Killing in The Name Of from Rage Against The Machine", or "Intergalactic from Beastie Boys", or anything from Daft Punk, Queen, ACDC, Metallica, Fatboy Slim, or basically anything from the 90's and before. And that's not even including all the great music from before the early 2000's/ late 90's.

Or even Mainstream Rap like "Lose Yourself by Eminem", or "Still Dre from Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg", or "Breath by Fabolous", or "Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio", or "Shook Ones Pt. 2 from Mobb Deep", or "New York State of Mind from NAS", or "Insane in The Brain/ Rap Superstar from Cypress Hill", or "The Format from AZ", or "Ruff Ryders/ Slippin from DMX" or anything from Wu Tang Clan, Tupac, Biggie, Snoop Dogg, Nas, Bone Thugz, Cypress Hill, Eminem, DMX, Gangstarr, Army of The Pharaohs, Jedi Mind Tricks, Common, Mos Def, Dr Dre, Easy E, Big L, Big Pun, Immortal Technique, Zion I, Dilated Peoples, The Game, D12, AZ, Mobb Deep, Ice Cube, Dead Prez, Royce Da 5'9', Termanology, Goretex, Non Phixion, and Old 50 Cent stuff and Jay Z only for his single "Hard Nock Life" ( the rest is shit/ he's really overrated ).

Shit man. I was just keen to know what that track was. Most of these are well before '06 but I guess you're just giving me a good slice of your taste. Myself. I think music died a while ago. My favourites are hendrix, led Zeppelin, pink floyd, the Beatles. More recently stone temple pilots the eels foo fighters (to a degree) did I mention queen? Coz they're fucking awesome

• Like 1

Yes and no. I was born too early. most of this music was around long before I was born. on the flip side. not enough of it was.

Shit man. I was just keen to know what that track was. Most of these are well before '06 but I guess you're just giving me a good slice of your taste. Myself. I think music died a while ago. My favourites are hendrix, led Zeppelin, pink floyd, the Beatles. More recently stone temple pilots the eels foo fighters (to a degree) did I mention queen? Coz they're fucking awesome

Yeah I like Hendrix ( the best Guitarist of all time ), and Pink Floyd. But the Beatles are more my Dad's kind of music ( his favourite band ). And of course Queen are legends ( Another One Bites the Dust/ We Will Rock You/ We Are The Champions/ Bohemian Rhapsody/ Killer Queen/ Bicycle/ I Want To Break Free etc )...

• Like 1

I hope there's good old school music/ rap/pop/rock/jazz/Disco etc for everyone and up to date as well. Songs like

Chris Brown-Fina china

Drake-Versace

Drake-Brand new

Rihanna-Pour it up her top hits 2012-2013

,Micheal Jackson- beat it Micheal jackson pretty young thing,His top hits.

The wishpers-Beat goes on

J.Cole-Crooked Smile

Mark Morrison Return of the mack

Little bit of lil wayne

Trey Songz hit songz

Gucci mane- wasted

swedish house mafia - don't you worry child

lil wayne- steady mobbin

Drake start it from the bottom

August Alsina-I luv this Sh*t

For the HAterz NOt just RAp and ROCK and talk shows this to cause this is a worldwide game.

some songz from older grand theft auto games

Hope their are DLC's for radio stations people don't like

I hope you don't have much in life savings then...

I can just seriously imagine walking down Santa Maria Pier in game and some blonde girl wearing short shorts, a tank top and sunglasses just jogs past with Gangnam Style playing from her iFruit, even if its just a little easter egg.