There was a third, a country song that played where Trevor was in the boat, that we didn’t recognise.

He recognized Fergie, but this country song was a mystery to him. Confirmed retard.

• Like 3

Why wouldn't they do the research as to what song it was before putting that in the article? lol

Most of the article was stupid. The last point was "The internet cafes in GTA 5 are called Tw@." Real gem, that one.

He basically took the same preview every site got and made a checklist in lieu of an actual article, then threw in some obvious shit for no discernible reason.

• Like 2

I hope the classic rock station grabs that California sound, Hotel California would be a great start and there needs to be some tunes from the doors, ccr, the grateful dead, maybe even some beach boys... and on a side note it would be nice to get a few roy ayers tunes because those fit in everywhere

Long Train Riding: By the Doobie Brothers

agreed maybe even listen to the music

Pretty sure an early article said that the Beach Boys cover of California Dreamin' was in

Hopefully there'll be some way to create your own playlist. or buy music like in SR2. But for radio I'm hoping more of the music you'd hear on the radio today, minus all the pop songs that seem to have infested radio stations in recent times. And more of the stations that play more than one genre of music, longer playlists and better talk-shows like Chatterbox or WKTT.

That's my idea and hope for the radio on Five

well with out Rush life would be bland so why not include this one.

Any Rush song would be awesome. Some 80s Rush for night driving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsTxxPOqzc4

Just a whole station of Rush

It's a shame R* have ignored prog in any of the GTAs. Genesis in VCS and IV is as close as we have got, and that was their pop stuff.

Any or all the songs from the Drive soundtrack would suffice.. Imo that movie had an amazing soundtrack, and it reminded of a GTA mission strand haha For those who have not seen it, I highly recommend it, especially while we wait for GTA V.. (Y)

• Like 2

A classic track from Xzibit for the old school Hip Hop Station ( also a little tribute to James Gandolfini/ Tony Soprano ) ~

And a more recent track from a different artist for the new Hip Hop Station ( I think it has a pretty good beat ) ~

I think a Tatted-Up Trevor could get down to this funky ass shit too ride to...

Or how about some Trip Hop for either the Electronica or Alternative Radio Stations ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKJ-qg6hs6M

New radio station: Non Stop Pop 100.7 FM. I'm hoping for some Usher, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, Maroon 5 all that fushizz.

New radio station: Non Stop Pop 100.7 FM. I'm hoping for some Usher, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, Maroon 5 all that fushizz.

So you want some terrible music for the crappy mainstream Pop Radio Station.

O.K then :whistle: ...

So you want some terrible music for the crappy mainstream Pop Radio Station.

O.K then :whistle: ...

That's what pop is, isn't it?

That's what pop is, isn't it?

And you're hoping for that terrible Radio Station to be in GTA V.

I for one don't want any Usher, Chris Brown or Maroon 5. They make shit music. In fact the only good song from any of those artists that you mentioned was probably from back in 2004 with Usha's single 'Yeah'. And even that was overrated.

Could you post one actually good song from each of the Artists you mentioned?

That radio station will be in Gta 5, in the gameplay trailer 4:27, pause very quickly.

Chris Brown- Fine China (awesome to dance to)

Usher- Dj got us fallin' in love again

Yeah I meant Gym Class Heroes instead of Maroon 5.

I'm sorry if you do not like the taste of my music.

That radio station will be in Gta 5, in the gameplay trailer 4:27, pause very quickly.

Chris Brown- Fine China (awesome to dance to)

Usher- Dj got us fallin' in love again

Yeah I meant Gym Class Heroes instead of Maroon 5.

I'm sorry if you do not like the taste of my music.

O.K I don't agree with your taste in music ( and I didn't like the songs you mentioned ), but I can still respect that this is just your personal taste. Which is just different to mine.

So of course there could be a Radio Station for Pop Music, just keep it separate from the New and Old School Rap Stations, and from the Rock Station as well. And it's all good.

But there is a pop radio station in Gta 5. By the way, I like Green Day and Blink 182.

Non-Stop-Pop_Billboard-GTAV.jpgSeen in the Grand Theft Auto 5 Gameplay Trailer