I can imagine driving across the map to resolve the final conflict in the game, traversing country roads, desert highways, coastal stretches and winding mountain paths, all while "Won't Back Down" plays on the Dust. Great list, and welcome to the forums. (Y)

I can imagine driving across the map to resolve the final conflict in the game, traversing country roads, desert highways, coastal stretches and winding mountain paths, all while "Won't Back Down" plays on the Dust. Great list, and welcome to the forums. (Y)

thanks man, i was gonna do one for radio x and have bands such as Muse, Silversun Pickups, AIC, Soundgarde etc. but i K-DST was easier to make a list for.

Drivin down the block like what else should a brother do

It's saturday, it's saturday, the heat might smother you.

Rollin down my windows yeah I have a air-conditioner

But I got the sound I want the whole world to listen ta.

Perfect song for Los Santos :P

Wasn't born to roll already in GTA SA?

Drivin down the block like what else should a brother do

It's saturday, it's saturday, the heat might smother you.

Rollin down my windows yeah I have a air-conditioner

But I got the sound I want the whole world to listen ta.

Perfect song for Los Santos :P

Wasn't born to roll already in GTA SA?

Nah it wasn't, see it fits so well you thought it was in. Sittin' on chrome would be cool aswell.

I Heard Cheef Queef "Love Sosa" is gonna be in it ._. Lol but im guessin Kendrick Lamar's gonna be in it to, I just ask for "Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe" or "Sing About Me" In It. I Also heard something about 50 Cent's New song called "Financial Freedom" being in it & A$AP Rocky but idk .

I also ask if they have an Underground Hip-Hop Station they just have RAW REAL EMCEE'S ON THAT SHIT. Im really hoping they have Joey Bada$$ "Unorthodox", Phora "Living Proof", and Organized Threat "Raunchy" in it, Lol . I Would go into more detail about the list of Underground Hip-Hop Emcee's /Groups but I'd be here for ever. Lol for example Living Legends, Jurrassic 5, Dialated Peoples, Evidence, Murs, Rhyme Addicts, Yours Truely, On A High Note, Self Provoked The MC, Reverie, Gavlyn, Vel The Wonder, Jedi Mind Tricks , Atmosphere, Vinnie Paz, Felt, Emcer, I Suppose, Chris Gee, Chuuwee, Army of the Pharoahs, Razor, Poetic Death, Just Allah, Outerspace, Demigodz, Apathy, Celph Titled, Reks, Aesop Rock, Baby Pun, Binary Star, Boot Camp Clik, Chino XL, Chris Morris, Mai Sailph, Good Grades, Da Locust On Da Mic, Lil 1/2 Dead, Diabolic, Immortal Technique, Chris Ward, Donnie Menace, Elzhi, Slum Village, Endz, Epidemic, Hopsin, Ill Bill, Kenn Star, ECT.

Well, I'm really hoping for "Radio Los Santos" to make a come back to GTA V.

I hope they put it like a classic Gangsta Rap type of Station. With Anywhere from 90-06. Anywhere from Gangsta Rappers to Chicano Rappers.

* 2pac- How long will they morn me? OR If I Die 2nite .

* Above The Law - Black Superman .

* B.G. Knocc Out & Gangsta Dresta - Do or Die .

* Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Shotz 2 Da Double Glock or Down Foe My Thang' . (They're from Cleveland but the style of music they produce is straight Westcoast style. Especially because of Eazy.)

* Brotha Lynch Hung - Rest In Piss or Bloccstyle .

* Dr. Dre - Bitches Ain't Shit or Still Dre .

* Eazy-E - Real Mothafuckin G's or Ole' School Shit .

* The Game - Ol'English or Where I'm From .

* Warren G. - Regulate .

* Nate Dogg - Music And Me .

* Ice Cube - Why We Thugs or Today Was A Good Day . (ONLY Song To Make A Re- Appearance.)

* Lil' Cuete - #1 Gun .

* Lil' Rob - Neighborhood Music .

* MC Eiht - Straight Up Menace .

* Mr. Capone-E - Summertime Anthem .

* Mr. Criminal - Only The Strong Survive or Side To Side .

* Tha Outlawz - So Many Stories or Dont Go To Sleep .

* Ruthless By Law Posse (RBL Posse) - Blue Bird (Can I Kill It?) or Listen To My Creep.

* Brownside - Eastside Drama .

* Cypress Hill - Inhale , Exhale .

* Scarface - No Tearz . (He's from Houston but he's heavly intwined into Westcoast culture.)

* Snoop Dogg - Gin-N-Juice or G'd Up .

* Too Short - I'ma Player or Cocktales .

* MC Breed - Gotta Get Mine.

* Westside Connection - Tha Gangsta, Tha Killa, Nd Tha Dope Dealer or Bow Down .

* Mack 10 - Inglewood Swangin' .

* Coolio - Gangsters Paradise .

* WC - The Street's .

* Xzibit - You Know or Enemies and Freinds .

If they put and Classic Hip-Hop Station Minus the Westcoast Emcee's I'd Expect. From 90-07 .

* 50 Cent - You Not Like Me or Fuck You .

* Big Hawk - I'd Rather Bang Screw .

* Big L - Da Graveyard, Street Struck, or Let'em Have It L .

* Big Pun - Twinz (Deep Cover '98) , Beware, or You Aint A Killer .

* Canibus - Watch who you beef with .

* Cassidy - I'ma Hustler .

* Gang Starr - Make'em Pay .

* Eminem - Still Dont Give A Fuck or I Just Dont Give A Fuck .

* Jadakiss - Why ? .

* Common - I Used To Love HER.

* Jay-Z - 99 Problems .

* Killah Preist - One Step .

* Kool G. Rap . - Holla Back or The Realist.

* Az - Rather Unique or More Money , More Muder, More Homicide .

* Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part 2 , Right Back At You, or Thug Muzik .

* Prodigy - What You Rep? or Self-Consciece.

* Nas - Nas Is Like, Represent, Affirmative Action, Shootouts, or Live Nigga Rap.

*The Firm - Desperados or La Familia .

* Outkast - Get Up Get & Get Something or ATLiens .

* Scarface - On My Block or G-Code .

* Geto Boys - Mind Playin Tricks On Me .

* Royce Da 5'9 - Boom .

* South Park Mexican or SPM - In My Hood or Strapped & Deadly.

* Styles P. - Good Times

* T.I. - Live In The Sky .

* Talib Kweli - I Try or This Means You .

* Fat Joe - The Shit Is Real (DJ Premier Remix) or Find Out .

* Terror Squad - Terror Squadians .

* The Notorious B.I.G. or Biggie Smalls - Machine Gun Funk, Ready To Die, or Gimmie The Loot .

* Underground Kingz or UGK - Fuck My Car or International Players Anthem, or Get Throwed.

* Wu Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M. or Reunited .

* Z-Ro - Thatz Who I Am or Fallen Souljas .

* Guerilla Maab: I Remember or Speak On It.

• Like 3

We already have a general GTA V music topic. Again, the OP hasn't been updated, but it is a general music discussion, contrary to what the OP says. You have a pretty good list here, and I'm sure people will agree.

We like to keep things organized so we don't have a lot of topics about the same thing. There are a lot of aspects of GTA V to discuss, and we have so many topics for different subjects that they're backed up three pages, so, as I'm sure you can understand, we don't have room for more than one topic about the same discussion. We already have duplicate topics made daily because people won't search past the first page to see if their topic idea is already posted somewhere.

A lot of people take it as an attack against them when there topic is locked or merged. It isn't. We're just keeping the forums clean.

• Like 2

I can imagine shooting people with my uzi out of my car listening to dubstep...........YEAH!!!!

Ultra-lame, are you a teenager by any chance? I'm guessing 14, if 99 represents 1999.

Yeah who the fuck gang bangs to dubstep

Depends on which definition of 'gang bang' you mean. The music helps if you have performance anxiety. It can be stressful with 8 other guys watching you take your turn.

• Like 1

I find that the stress is reduced when turns are taken simultaneously. Y'know, they'll be focused on their own performance.

My definition gang banging is lighting up ballas fillings cars full of hot lead shootin the cops boys in the hood shit