I think it was me that misunderstood Handsome.

I thought he was protesting the inclusion of the song.

I completely understand where you are coming from though. I hate BEP, and I hate Will I. Am. The latter more than the former. But I like that song.

True. William co-produced that song, though.

I wonder if the station it's on will be similar to the vibe. If it is, I reckon this should be there as well.

The White Lady RnB station!!!

This is the only kind of crap I hear these days. R&B Shit like this has killed what was left of proper Hip Hop.

I don't want to here Gwen Stefani in a Rap Track, and I don't want to hear whack soft rapping like Slim Thug was doing in this track.

True. William co-produced that song, though.

I wonder if the station it's on will be similar to the vibe. If it is, I reckon this should be there as well.

The White Lady RnB station!!!

This is the only kind of crap I here these days. R&B Shit like this has killed what was left of proper Hip Hop.

I don't want to here Gwen Stefani in a Rap Track, and I don't want to hear whack soft rapping like Slim Thug was doing in this track.

Like I said before: Rockstar isn't making the soundtrack just to appeal to you. If you don't like it don't listen to it.

• Like 2

Lets just hope LSRR is better than LRR.

I couldn't listen to LRR for too long...I mean, with the exception of a couple of songs, I feel like I was listening to a bargain bin classic rock album. Not saying the artists weren't good but, the songs were awful.

Bronson that's fine, but keep R&B on a separate station to Hip Hop.

Because if most of the Hip Hop station is soft R&B shit, how am I going to get amped-up for killing some street gangsters and coppers???

It's Hardcore Gangsta Shit with some slick rhymes that gets the adrenaline pumping for car chases and shoot-outs. Not some dumb bitch moaning about how great she is.

• Like 2

I couldn't listen to LRR for too long...I mean, with the exception of a couple of songs, I feel like I was listening to a bargain bin classic rock album. Not saying the artists weren't good but, the songs were awful.

Is that a 'no' on riding a steel horse with me?

I'm wanted, dude. Dead or alive.

• Like 2

Because if most of the Hip Hop station is soft R&B shit, how am I going to get amped-up for killing some street gangsters and coppers???

It's Hardcore Gangsta Shit with some slick rhymes that gets the adrenaline pumping for car chases and shoot-outs. Not some dumb bitch moaning about how great she is.

They had separate station's in GTA IV so why wouldn't they in V? Also I'm pretty sure that Fergie song won't be on the R&B station. It's probably on some pop station.

I was mowing down people to Bob Marley :-)

Is that a 'no' on riding a steel horse with me?

I'm wanted, dude. Dead or alive.

I'll ride ass to cock with you any day ;)

• Like 1

Drivin down the block like what else should a brother do

It's saturday, it's saturday, the heat might smother you.

Rollin down my windows yeah I have a air-conditioner

But I got the sound I want the whole world to listen ta.

Perfect song for Los Santos :P

well assuming the stations are going to be kinda similar to how they were in san andreas ill post my thoughts on some and ill use the names of previous stations. i have songs next to each other since i can't just choose one song, i have multiple songs that might fit a station by one artist.

K-DST

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "I won't back down" "Refugee"

George Thoroughgood "Bad to the bone"

Steppenwolf "Born to be wild"

Steve Miller Band "Take the money and run"

Creedance Clearwater Revival "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" "Lookin' Out My Back Door"

Thin Lizzy "The Boys Are Back In Town"

Bob Segar & The Silver Bullet Band "Hollywood Nights"

Alice Cooper "No more mr nice guy"

Ted Nugent "Cat scratch fever"

ELO "Don't Bring me down"

Led Zeppelin "Immigrant Song"

thats my list so far for "The Dust"