2pac is a must for gta 5 radio, he IS LA/west coast. But they didn't even have B.I.G. in gta 4 and he was the 2pac of the east coast/NYC.

Idk if they'll have kendrick lamar in the game cus a characters name is lamar but hopefully. Rockstar has always been putting songs and genres of the time of the game, so don't be suprised if u see lil wayne/YMCMB and all the alternitive rock crap u hear these days

You mean Tupac was the Biggie Smalls of the West Coast, Biggie > Pac.

tumblr_ljjy7lNuA71qbmpjx.jpg

• Like 2

Now that I think about it, maybe they'll have Ice-T (voiced Madd Dogg) record a track as madd dogg and have that on the classic hip hop station

"Fret not, radio stations featuring hilarious skits and massive hits – a staple of the series – are back too, confirmed later on when co-protagonist Michael takes to the freeway with

blaring through the windows."

-Playstation Magazine Preview

Oh god no.

I just pray n hope the song m.A.A.d. City by ksendrick lamar is in the game, best song for the feel of south LA/Compton, also MC Eight is featured on the track (voiced ryder in san andreas) be a great homage to GTA San Andreas

MC Eiht*

And just because one guy is called Lamar doesn't mean Kendrick Lamar will be in the game, what the fuck kind of logic is that? Lamar is a pretty ghetto name anyway, so it's no surprise it's in GTA.

I knew something wasn't right when spelt his name but anyway I didn't say he WILL be in the game cus a dudes name in the game is lamar, I said he might not be idk I was faded whne I said that I'm done with the whole lamar thing

Nas, Kanye West, Kendrick, PAC, Rick Ross should be a must.

These songs would be awesome in GTA V:

Rick Ross f/ Nas- Triple Beam Dreams.

Kendrick f/ Drake -Poetic Justice.

Lil Reese-Traffic.

Nas-Loco-Motive.

Kanye West-Champion.

2Pac-So much Pain.

Elle Varner-I don't Care.

Rick Ross-Ice Cold

"Fret not, radio stations featuring hilarious skits and massive hits – a staple of the series – are back too, confirmed later on when co-protagonist Michael takes to the freeway with

Oh god no.

To be fair it does fit the California vibe.

Also if those are gonna be the pop song's, that isn't bad at all. Be happy it isn't Kesha.

Or Pitbull :mellow:

Oh god no.

C'mon.

I know people are into hardcore rap, death metal and all that on this forum, but there is always so much hate for pop music. I'll never understand it.

It may not be your cup of tea, but it doesn't mean its not someone else's.

I welcome all kinds of music. I didn't think I liked death metal until The Lost and Damned, now the stuff has grown on me. I don't listen to it regularly, but I've learned to appreciate it as a genre.

• Like 3

Why are people talking about Kendrick Lamar not being in the game because a character is called Lamar?

He is in a song on the bloody Franklin trailer.......

O well

I have no doubts Rockstar will deliver...I just want a big mix, and judging by the Michael, Franklin and Trevor trailer, i have my wish..... Some queen (Classic) Some gangster rap ( WEST COAST BABY) and some hillbilly shit......obviously there will be more and thats how i like it, even pop songs have there place.

• Like 1

Why are people talking about Kendrick Lamar not being in the game because a character is called Lamar?

He is in a song on the bloody Franklin trailer.......

O well

I have no doubts Rockstar will deliver...I just want a big mix, and judging by the Michael, Franklin and Trevor trailer, i have my wish..... Some queen (Classic) Some gangster rap ( WEST COAST BABY) and some hillbilly shit......obviously there will be more and thats how i like it, even pop songs have there place.

Kendrick Lamar is probably featured in the game, but not because a character is called Lamar, it's just a fucking coincidence.

Oh god no.

C'mon.

I know people are into hardcore rap, death metal and all that on this forum, but there is always so much hate for pop music. I'll never understand it.

I welcome all kinds of music. I didn't think I liked death metal until The Lost and Damned, now the stuff has grown on me. I don't listen to it regularly, but I've learned to appreciate it as a genre.

Dude, I like good pop music. I wouldn't be such a massive fan of Vice City's stations if I didn't. I just immensely dislike anything Black Eyed Peas-related. Bunch of hacks. That Fergie song was only popular because it samples Sheila E's "Glamorous Life". Which Prince wrote for her.

Oh god no.

C'mon.

Dude, I like good pop music. I wouldn't be such a massive fan of Vice City's stations if I didn't. I just immensely dislike anything Black Eyed Peas-related. Bunch of hacks. That Fergie song was only popular because it samples Sheila E's "Glamorous Life". Which Prince wrote.

I don't think you understood his post. What you think is crappy other people think is great. Rockstar isn't just trying to appeal to you. If you don't like it don't listen to that station. Just be happy we got another song confirmation.

Also: that song fits the slutty rich young California girl vibe perfectly, like Michaels daughter.

• Like 1

Oh god no.

C'mon.

Dude, I like good pop music. I wouldn't be such a massive fan of Vice City's stations if I didn't. I just immensely dislike anything Black Eyed Peas-related. Bunch of hacks. That Fergie song was only popular because it samples Sheila E's "Glamorous Life". Which Prince wrote.

I don't think you understood his post. What you think is crappy other people think is great. Rockstar isn't just trying to appeal to you. If you don't like it don't listen to that station. Just be happy we got another song confirmation.

Also: that song fits the slutty rich young California girl vibe perfectly, like Michaels daughter.

Of course I understood his post. I wasn't saying the song itself is crappy (I don't mind it), I'm just against the inclusion of BEP, as they (well, William. I refuse to add the ... in) have a history of plagiarizing other people's music.

I agree though, the song does have a Californian vibe. It will suit driving at night along the coast.

Edit:Really, Cheez it? At least add something constructive. Or just continue gangbanging me with everyone else because you think I'm a metal elitist who hates QD music. I don't mind. I've got plenty of lube.

Oh god no.

C'mon.

Of course I understood his post. I wasn't saying the song itself is crappy (I don't mind it), I'm just against the inclusion of BEP, as they (well, William. I refuse to add the ... in) have a history of plagiarizing other people's music.

I agree though, the song does have a Californian vibe. It will suit driving at night along the coast.

Edit:Really, Cheez it? At least add something constructive. Or just continue gangbanging me with everyone else because you think I'm a metal elitist who hates QD music. I don't mind. I've got plenty of lube.

Well to be fair it's just a Fergie song, not a BEP song. It's part of that solo album she did when she broke off for a short while.

I could see that song being in the game too.

I hope this song makes it into the game. Fits the hood vibe.

Edit: Why is it just giving you a link?

It's almost definite that we will get a large variety of music, as it's supposed to appeal to everyone, and simulate real radio stations (except the ones in GTA are usually a lot better than real life)