Well seeing as the AoD were based on the Hell's Angels, of course they would be in San Andreas. Especially Los Santos.

and since it is also in the gta4 era it is very possible.

on the AOD website in TLAD its says that they originated in Los Santos in 1949 or something!

That's because AOD is the GTA version of Hells Angels, the real MC founded in Los Angeles... In 1948.

The second trailer clearly demonstrates the presence gangs will hold. Like many have pointed out previously, L.A. is the gang capitol - thus, we are assured to expect a spectrum of gangs, from African-American, Hispanic to Italian, Irish and perhaps even the Triads.

I think a better suited question is how involved will the protagonists be with these gangs.

franklin boy lamar gangbang or throw up gang signs so i think we may interact a lil bit plus franklin live in south LS he aint got no dog and bat fo no reason hope to see random drive by on people

If Ballas and Families in LS will be anything like Crips and Bloods In LA, they will likely not be warring like back then. Nowadays in LA Bz n Cz (also Pirus in CPT) are sometimes allied or just "cool" with each other.. While others still beef like before.

Mexican mafia wont be in the city, prison gang.

May see few biker gangs in the city. Like Brothers of the Sun in SoCal..

Mexican gangs will outnumber by a wide margin in V.

Aryan Brotherhood might exist outside the city and only come in when protected by police.. happens in LA.. theyll get torn appart by black gangs without it..

Italian mobs dont exist in LA, doubt they will in LS. Nor do Latin Kings or GDs or Vice Lords or Nortenos or any NYC black gang, so i doubt MOB or NHH will be in..

Most crips and bloods have secondary colors.. Example, Rollin 60 Crips blue and gold, Treetop Piru olive green and burgundy..

If somoan gangs exist, they will be mostly in East Beach, Idlewood, and maybe Ganton.

Compton in real life has NO BLOODS, just Pirus and Crips.. its a difference.. So it may be other gangs other than Ballas and Families to represent Pirus (burgundy in RL) and Hoovers (orange in RL, some are crips)

alot of racist gangs, hispanic vs black, asian vs hispanic, black vs asian, but at the same time LA has plenty of gangs that get along with all colors..

LA black gangs focus more on money nowadays than gang banging in the 70s-90s, makes sense when comparing V to San Andreas

all i feel like posting now.. 100% true from a person born and raised in LA..

• Like 1

Hey, just want to know everyones thoughts on how the gangs and ghettos will be in V as i was a fan of that style like san andreas, just want to know if anyone has picked out any info on this?

Their were street gangs in IV... a lot of them, they didn't have a big part in the game. I don't think they will be a big factor in this one either really... Gang life in LA is not what it was in the late 80's early 90's. the Mafia (not just Italian) and AoD i could see having a good part since they are more powerful and the game is centered around Heist... you may see the fake version of pirus, crips, and various Mexican gangs, but i just don't see them playing a big part. Don't get me wrong now, i believe their will be a lot of gangs, they just won't do anything and most likely wont flash color's since that's not really a big thing anymore, but i could be wrong.

If Ballas and Families in LS will be anything like Crips and Bloods In LA, they will likely not be warring like back then. Nowadays in LA Bz n Cz (also Pirus in CPT) are sometimes allied or just "cool" with each other.. While others still beef like before.

Aryan Brotherhood might exist outside the city and only come in when protected by police.. happens in LA.. theyll get torn appart by black gangs without it..

Italian mobs dont exist in LA, doubt they will in LS. Nor do Latin Kings or GDs or Vice Lords or Nortenos or any NYC black gang, so i doubt MOB or NHH will be in..

Most crips and bloods have secondary colors.. Example, Rollin 60 Crips blue and gold, Treetop Piru olive green and burgundy..

If somoan gangs exist, they will be mostly in East Beach, Idlewood, and maybe Ganton.

Compton in real life has NO BLOODS, just Pirus and Crips.. its a difference.. So it may be other gangs other than Ballas and Families to represent Pirus (burgundy in RL) and Hoovers (orange in RL, some are crips)

alot of racist gangs, hispanic vs black, asian vs hispanic, black vs asian, but at the same time LA has plenty of gangs that get along with all colors..

LA black gangs focus more on money nowadays than gang banging in the 70s-90s, makes sense when comparing V to San Andreas

"Italian mobs dont exist in LA, doubt they will in LS."

WRONG! the Gambino's are in LA, just not a big number of them.

The Mexican Mafia is more than just a prison gang. I have read a couple of books about them, and they seem to have control over the majority of latino street gangs in Southern California.

The Italian and Russian Mobs are both in Los Angeles along with other Syndicated Criminal Groups.

There are a ton of Biker Gangs in and around L.A. After all California was the birthplace of Biker Gangs.

Black ~ Crip and Blood gangs still have a presence, even though they are outnumbered by hispanic gangs now by something like 50 to 1. They still survive because they have some of the most violent sets in Los Angeles.

You are right about the racial tension between Black and Hispanic Gangs. The Mexican Mafia has used this in recent years to call a truce between most of the hispanic gangs in Los Angeles and San Diego, and to even get them to band together to control the drug market in their areas, and target Black Gangs with a concerted effort of attacks. For a while they even banned Drive By's on any Brown Flagged Set.

So in Summary I would say that the Los Angeles area has a great potential for crime, from a street level, right up to more proffesional criminal organizations. The perfect setting for a GTA game. :D

what do you mean theres no bloods in LA? are you numb, you apperantly dont know shit about them

@godfather u right on most parts.. on the colors part......... its not a big deal anymore, but most gangs do wear baseball caps with letters and colors representing. for example NuttY blocc in compton wears NY Yankees caps. less likely for colors, you can really stil get shot wearing the wrong hat in the wrong place..

@jermtgod i said compton , not la.. and no im not numb..(used to be piru-bloods, but in the mid 90s they dropped the blood cause of tension between compton and south central sets..) some piru gangs even put BK now .. Piru Street in compton is actually where the whole blood alliance started though.

@blacksox9 mexican mafia has power over those gangs, yeah, but they dont realy appear in the city much, if ever....

alot of the things you research on the net and see on tv you really shouldnt believe.. some things you have to be in the city for a while and find out, which is why rockstar actually came here instead of doing research... i decided to only reply to a few things..

the only italian mobs i ever heard of were in the hollywood film business back in the mid 1900s, the guys from chitown smelled the money from across the country.

There may be no Blood Gangs in Compton itself ( even though there are plenty of Piru Sets ), but there seems to be several Blood Sets in nearby Watts and Willowbrook.

Here is a map of some of the main Gangs in that area:

http://maps.google.c...0.1218,0.264187

The map maybe 5 years old, but it's probably still relevant. :unsure:

the only italian mobs i ever heard of were in the hollywood film business back in the mid 1900s, the guys from chitown smelled the money from across the country.

:lol:

Which rock do you live under?

@blacksox9 true.. and that map is pretty accurate for 2007..

@gunsmith the one next to your 2 story pebble..

why does everyone seem to think the italian mob has power in LA? if there are any italian mobs in LA its just a few guys from the midwest or east.. finding an italian in general out here is pretty difficult..

@gunsmith the one next to your 2 story pebble..

I didn't know you were talking about LA Mobsters. I thought you were referring to the mob in general, my mistake.

Also, what and why is a story pebble?

There may be no Blood Gangs in Compton itself ( even though there are plenty of Piru Sets ), but there seems to be several Blood Sets in nearby Watts and Willowbrook.

Looking at this map, some of these names are just rediculous,,, "fruit town piru" "fudge town crips" lol its so stupid these guys kill each other when they are in the same gang, Crips killing crips, bloods killing pirus, shits stupid.

Looking at this map, some of these names are just rediculous,,, "fruit town piru" "fudge town crips" lol its so stupid these guys kill each other when they are in the same gang, Crips killing crips, bloods killing pirus, shits stupid.

Gangbanging in general is just stupid.

But people have been killing each other for thousands of years, so why should we stop now?