Im kinda happy The Game is in it. GTA IV was seriously lacking the all star cast Vice city and San Andreas had. Hopefully this one has a fairly big all star cast, but don't over do it. I still like the no names doing some voice acting.

I can't stand that guy and his cRap. But he did grow up in LA and fits into the game. Just wondering, could he be the guy with the dog artwork?

I hope Samuel L Jackson is a voice actor in the game, he's awesome. But they shouldn't have too many from SA, or it would feel strange as you recognize the voice as one character from SA, not from V.

There shoudn´t be gangmembers all over the place but only in "Hoods" like Ganton,Inglewood and areas like that.

INGLEWOOD INGLEWOOD INGLEWOOD INGLEWOOD INGLEWOOD -.-'

-The ghetto areas in SA were:

-Ganton

-Idlewood

-Jefferson

-Glen Park

-Willowfield

-El Corona

-East Los Santos

-Las Colinas

-Los Flores

...((I know this, I'm the niggiest here))...lol

^this... ahhhh Memories, strollin' through the hood :)

Isn't, being a key word. No doubt he was a gangster because of the environment he grew up in, but now he has sufficient funds to escape that like (millions of dollars), therefore making him a rapper/actor and not a gangster, although it is a big part of his past.

Yeah because once they make money, they escape that life. Then they continue to rap about it and how gangster they are, or they have nothing to rap about.

• Like 1

I hope they do, because then there would be disabled people in wheelchairs. And what's more fun than violently beating a vegetable to death with a wooden baseball bat?

• Like 1

A few weeks ago someone told me that it would be great to have in GTA 5 a big prison with gangs and riots. I didnt agree but its an idea.

Batman Arkham City?

It would be fun if you could freely enter the prison like in IV, except the convicts were actually violent and brawling, with knives and other melee weapons. Basically a place where you can just fight without getting any stars.

The Game isn't a gangster at all, he just pretends to be one to keep his image intact.

He was a Piru Blood Gangster when he was younger, plus he's been shot 5 times ( so he's got a little street credd ).

But he's rich now and wouldn't want to jeopardise all the money and stuff he's gotten, just to feel like a gangster again by shooting/stabbing someone, or selling crack again. :wacko:

Seems that some people seem to be mixing up tenses, as 'is' clearly references the present status of 'The Game', who at this moment in time is indeed not gangster. He 'was' though, there is no doubt about that.

The Game isn't a gangster at all, he just pretends to be one to keep his image intact.

He was a Piru Blood Gangster when he was younger, plus he's been shot 5 times ( so he's got a little street credd ).

But he's rich now and wouldn't want to jeopardise all the money and stuff he's gotten, just to feel like a gangster again by shooting/stabbing someone, or selling crack again. :wacko:

Somehow I doubt he would want to trade millions of dollars and a nice home away from Compton or any other dangerous area just for ol' times sake. :)

• Like 1