White people can also be in gangs, so I don't know why this has turned into a racial post.

I mean check this kid out, he's clearly a gang bangin' OG Crip from South Central.

3b2.jpg

Oh yeeeeeeeeah, look at his man boobs and that big ass stomach, he already has a natural bulletproof vest. You hit him with a rocket launcher, the "natural bulletproof vest" will fall off, so, prepare another rocket lol. And yeah, look at his chin, he looks like he traded his neck for an extra chin.

Thought you would, don't know what gave it away *ignores profile picture of Wei Shen, Successful Red Pole of the Sun-On-Yee Triad*

There are a lot of people of Asian decent in California, so a triad branch of gangs is entirely plausible.

• Like 1

I just hope when they add the gangs in there, they improve some stuff about the game gameplay wise. like in gta sa, the gunfights werent super fun. i mean, they were realy good back then, but even gta 4's gunfights get boring. i hope they make the fighing with the gangs a little more action packed. They should add all sorts of gangs. Latino, black, white, asian, all that would be in southern cali right now. that would make the gameplay more enjoyable

i want gang rituals, random beatings, cut throats, animal sacrificing... the whole sha-bang.

Are you talking about street gangs, or satanic cults?

i want gang rituals, random beatings, cut throats, animal sacrificing... the whole sha-bang.

street gangs with satanic cult elements within... if the character gets caught in the wrong hood, he get sacrificed to the don/gods/lord/boss... blood guts and women

You obviously haven't heard about Yardie ( Jamaican ) Gangs, they have a ton of voodoo ritualistic shit going on. Haitian, Cuban, Columbian, South East Asian Gangs have there own takes on ritualistic/satanic themes and practices in there gangs as well.

Here's an example remember King Willie from Predator 2 ( the movie ), he was heavily influenced by voodoo ritual, like rolling bones from different animals, and getting meaning out of the way they fall ( predicting the future, or what course of action he/or his gang should take in relation to a matter ).

I think the game will definitely have gangs, especially in ghetto areas, and you might come in contact with them.

Though, I think the game's main focus (The Almighty Dollar) is going to involve people -even the protagonist- turning to the black market and underbelly of LS to make ends meet.

There shoudn´t be gangmembers all over the place but only in "Hoods" like Ganton,Inglewood and areas like that.

INGLEWOOD INGLEWOOD INGLEWOOD INGLEWOOD INGLEWOOD -.-'

-The ghetto areas in SA were:

-Ganton

-Idlewood

-Jefferson

-Glen Park

-Willowfield

-El Corona

-East Los Santos

-Las Colinas

-Los Flores

...((I know this, I'm the niggiest here))...lol

There shoudn´t be gangmembers all over the place but only in "Hoods" like Ganton,Inglewood and areas like that.

INGLEWOOD INGLEWOOD INGLEWOOD INGLEWOOD INGLEWOOD -.-'

-The ghetto areas in SA were:

-Ganton

-Idlewood

-Jefferson

-Glen Park

-Willowfield

-El Corona

-East Los Santos

-Las Colinas

-Los Flores

...((I know this, I'm the niggiest here))...lol

Yeah you're right. But who knows what the new area names will be, and if the old areas like Idlewood will even be returning ( the names could be different ).

Has anyone thought about the possibilities of gangs outside of the main cities? Biker gangs in the smaller towns in the country? Meth labs and shit on farms? Fucked up hillbilliy gangs deep in the country? The protag being made to "squeal like a pig"?!?!

With the sound of a lone banjo being played in the background. :D

• Like 1

This is the most appropriate topic I can think of at 1 AM for this...

On the front page someone linked me to Curtis Snow's twitter:

post-3-0-84181200-1351920043.png

https://twitter.com/...529951250862080

The movie he was in was about gang life in Atlanta, Georgia (East Coast). No idea if the tweet is legit or not.

Nice one Treefitty. I would say it's legit to be honest, just because of the info we'll be receiving next week. Also, don't think he would embarrass himself haha.

But the important question is, will his voice be featured, or his music?

Gta III was gangs. Gta 4 was mafia. What will gta V be? The evidence points to crazy cults, as somewhat mentioned earlier. Kiflom obviously plays a role in the story, it would open up so much oppurtunity for different characters and crazy people. I think a cult is way better then mafia or gang, it can go into a lot darker area then hoodrats and Italian mobsters and we can deal with some fucked up in the head serial killer white men who god tells to kill people or something. Although gangs should be somewhere in the game.

• Like 1

Of course he will be a different character.... i don't think he's helping with the music but they might put a song of his in the game.

"The Game" confirm's he is involved with GTA V in some way:

Well, pre-order cancel time.

But seriously...I look forward to the presence of his voice.