Yeah it's not racist to have a black guy running from the cops. It would be racist if the cops chased the black guy and left his white partner in crime alone. (if there was one)

Or if they found some random black man on the street and began to chase him into an alley which they proceeded to taze and beat him for the "suspicious" activity but he was found innocent and nothing happened to the cops.

That'd be racist.

icon11.gif

Of course there will be gangs. Just not to the point of SA I dont think. The first trailer didnt too much of a gang related vibe.

look at me, talking about GTA V and predicting things...fuck this.

*goes back to asylum,

Or if he was a motorist under the influence which the only logical punishment would be vicious beatings with batons by 4 white LAPD officers shouting racial slurs.

Not that that's ever happened...

RIP Rodney King

• Like 1

it would be cool if there were parking lots with a couple custom low riders with gangs around them with the radio blaring and if the protagonist walks/drives through they will attack you. also maybe the lost mc sa chapter can be in a war with grove st that would be cool.

the gang will prob be called the ms 12 or something, and same with the other gangs most likely, names that sound similiar.

Like "18K" and "Sun On Yee" in Sleeping Dogs. They both plays on the real triad gangs called "14K" and "Sun Yee On"

G.S.F, Ballas, Vagos, Aztecas...DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU FOOLS ARE ENEMIES OF EACH OTHER, WE STILL LOVE YOU !

Gangs are fucking stupid.

Police ftw.

Some gangs will attack nearly anyone for the smallest reason. So if it is to be realistic, soon as you enter their grounds you should be car-jacked or beaten or shot or possibly all of them. Gangs are very "strict" about their areas and turfs lets just say. x) But my god can you imagine calling the LSPD into the ghetto area to watch a full on war explode or to watch the gangs run away

G.S.F, Ballas, Vagos, Aztecas...DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU FOOLS ARE ENEMIES OF EACH OTHER, WE STILL LOVE YOU !

Police ftw.

Fuck the police bro.

Some gangs will attack nearly anyone for the smallest reason. So if it is to be realistic, soon as you enter their grounds you should be car-jacked or beaten or shot or possibly all of them. Gangs are very "strict" about their areas and turfs lets just say. x) But my god can you imagine calling the LSPD into the ghetto area to watch a full on war explode or to watch the gangs run away

I would like to see ABG's or Anybody Goes being done on random civilians.

Police ftw.

Fuck the police bro.

That's ok, I'm sure they hate your honky ass too. When you're in deep shit, don't dial 911, cops shouldn't waste their time on you.

Police ftw.

Fuck the police bro.

That's ok, I'm sure they hate your honky ass too. When you're in deep shit, don't dial 911, cops shouldn't waste their time on you.

Woah there Cletus, just remember that Jesus loves you, but everyone thinks you're a racist idiot.

Police ftw.

Fuck the police bro.

Woah there Cletus, just remember that Jesus loves you, but everyone thinks you're a racist idiot.

Jesus isn't real and everyone on this site is "racist". I'm just fucking with you lol

Police ftw.

Fuck the police bro.

Jesus isn't real and everyone on this site is "racist". I'm just fucking with you lol

We will find out if Jesus is real or not when we die, and about the racist thing, nobody here ever called me a honky and made fun of me, nor did I saw someone do that to anybody here, so yeah.

Have a look in the Asylum. Everyone gets called a honky in there.

Also, back on topic.

I prefer the GTA V Discussion than The Asylum, and in the asylum, I posted a couple of posts on a couple topics and nobody called me a honky.

Police ftw.

Fuck the police bro.

I'm not being serious dude but anyway I agree that they should have a lot of gangs if they're will be any in the game

Ok Brian, it's L.S we are talking about, there will be gangs absolutely, and all about that racist thing, I really didn't know you were joking, so let's put that shit behind us, ok ?

Ok Brian, it's L.S we are talking about, there will be gangs absolutely, and all about that racist thing, I really didn't know you were joking, so let's put that shit behind us, ok ?

Alright, but if someone says something offensive, 9/10 times they don't mean it.

It would be racist if the cops chased the black guy and left his white partner in crime alone.

White people don't do crime. *laughs uncontrollably*

Oh wait, I used humour in a racist way. Shit.

White people can also be in gangs, so I don't know why this has turned into a racial post.

I mean check this kid out, he's clearly a gang bangin' OG Crip from South Central.

3b2.jpg

• Like 1

Of course they can. I am using humour to highlight people's apparent grievances... or maybe i'm not. You have to learn to read the post and understand the intonation of the poster. I am sarcastic like a motherfucker and people need to realise this.

And that kid could only "roll" if you pushed him down a steep hill... or off a ravine preferably, fat proud american.

There should be more gangs. Because watching the random gang war between 2 would be awesome or between 3 gangs would be fucking hilarious.

Maybe intentionally entering other gang's turf to make them angry & then shoot at you. Then run for police or in some other gang's turf would raise massive gang action. If we we can make through it alive & then watching that havoc like a bystander would give heavenly joy... :clap:

Man fuck that shit...