forget grove street ballas maybe the vagos will return an other gangs they might put in remember the biggest gang out there is the police they've got the backing of the goverment and they answer to nobody carnt wait to rack up kills blasting police with a ak47

everybody shut up bickering over this an that an it would b funny if there was a gang that only allowed gays in that way u all would fit in

Are you planning on bumping a lot of inactive topics and telling people to stop arguing when there is no argument?

if u read back u bell end there are arguments and wtf u on about bumping inactive topics like u bump ur inactive dick every night fucking idiot

I remember in a GTA game the radio taking about corrupt SWAT teams, it would be cool if there was a gang made up exclusively of corrupt cops armed with powerful weapons and body armor.

I don't see the appeal in that at all...because if all of the corrupt cops hung out on the street shooting at people...they wouldn't be...cops?

Nope.

In San Andreas, the gang was called the Families. Grove Street Familes was just the set from Grove Street.

If you need an example, in the mission where all the gang leaders meet in that hotel, CJ refers to the various gang members as 'families,' not Grove members. ( No need for it to be in Spoilers/ San Andreas came out ages ago )

My bad then. I always thought they were all originally from Grove ST..

@Santiago, Remember when you recruited homies in GTA SA, and you could tell them to wait, or you could tell them to follow you ( or keep up ). CJ would say "Families over here". So I'm pretty sure there will be individual sets based off of street names ( like for instance Rolling 20's Balla's/ Temple Drive Ballas ). But some may be allied and some may not be, remember that just because gangs have the same colour, they won't always be allied.

( like with the Seville Boulevard Families - Grove Street Families relationship in GTA SA / where they started the game with Hostile relations and then reunite as Allies towards the end )

So dummmb, I told you guys a while back that ballas was bloods ad the families were crips.

Anyways, Being that they're territory includes

"strawberry avenue" they're probably based on Fruit Town Pirus set whose territory in LA are cherry and peach streets

Edited by TreeFitty
spolier tags. use them.

I just watched a

gangs of Los Santos video on the web

, i signed up for the forum so I could post it here and it's already been taken offline.

It was 5 min long and had an agent of the F.I.B talking about the various gangs of Los Santos.

Edited by TreeFitty
spoiler tags. use them.

I just watched a gangs of Los Santos video on the web, i signed up for the forum so I could post it here and it's already been taken offline. It was 5 min long and had an agent of the F.I.B talking about the various gangs of Los Santos.

Two things.

1) You're talking about spoilers, so put anything about spoilers in

tags. Read This ~

And 2) we already know about this video, you're only about 3 days late to the party...

Well seeing from all the niggas wearing purple and green I think its safe to say they're both in it especially because ballas have already been confirmed and in the westcoast classics station dj pooh says something about "families, ballas, and every other hood out there" lol plus theres a pic with the tag "Vagos" in it so im going to guess that the Vagos are in it to, with that said also Varrio Los Aztecas because why bring back 3 gangs but not one? so yeah im gonna say all for orginal hoods are back in with some new hoods probably one more black gang and another latino gang too. Plus The Lost MC is confirmed and probably AOD MC . Along with some Mafias and Triads.

I know this list is pretty obvious, but I thought I would list the gangs which have been confirmed so far.

Gangs confirmed so far ~

1) "Families Street Gangs" ( a primarily black street gang based in 'Southern Los Santos' ) ( Main Identifier - they wear the colour "Green" ) ( the names of any "Individual Sets" for this gang are still unknown )

2) "Ballas Street Gangs" ( a primarily black street gang based in 'Southern Los Santos' ) ( Main Identifier - they wear the colour "Purple" ) ( the names of any "Individual Sets" for this gang are still unknown )

3) "Vagos Street Gangs" ( a primarily latino street gang based in 'Southern & Eastern Los Santos' ) ( Main Identifier - they probably wear the colour "Yellow"/ because that's what they wore in GTA SA ) ( the names of any "Individual Sets" for this gang are also unknown/ plus I could definitely see other latino gangs like the "Los Aztecas Street Gang" being included when the game finally comes out )

4) "The Lost Motorcycle Club" ( a primarily white biker gang based in 'Blaine County & It's Badlands' ) ( Main Identifier - they wear leather jackets with "The Lost MC" "Logo" on it/ also called "A Patch" ) ( this is the only Biker Gang confirmed so far, but I could definitely see the "Angels of Death MC" or new gangs being present when the game finally comes out/ like one similar to the real life Biker Gang - "The Mongols MC" )

Any other Street/ Biker Gangs or Criminal Organisations have yet to be confirmed, but could very possibly be in the game on release.

Potential Street/ Biker Gangs or Criminal Organisations ~

*Russian Mafia

*Chinese Mafia ( Triads )

*Japanese Mafia ( Yakuza )

*Korean Mafia or Korean Street Gangs

*Italian Mafia

*Albanian Mafia

*Mexican Mafia/ Drug Cartels

*Jamaican Street Gangs

*White Supremacist Street/ Prison Gangs

*A Criminal Syndicate/ Outfit with no specific ties to any one country

*A Biker Gang similar too "The Mongols MC". A real world biker gang, which is younger than most of the old biker gangs ( like the "Hells Angels" ), and includes a larger number of latino members than usual - which is weird because Biker Gang "patched members" are primarily white ( due to racist views of other ethnic groups ).

• Like 1

Is there a presence of Asian gangs in Los Angeles that could be appear in Los Santos?

There are two notable "Asian Street Gangs" that I know about in real life L.A.

1) "Asian Boyz" or "ABZ" is an Asian American Street Gang formed in Long Beach California. Their members are primarily of Vietnamese, Cambodian and Laotian descent. On the "East Coast" of the US their gang colours are Green, Black and Yellow. While on the West Coast they use Blue ( similar to the Crips Street Gang ). ~ http://www.google.co...kSiIdbssfckiMzQ

2) "Wah Ching" is a Chinese American Triad Society and street gang ( also known as "Dub C" ) based in San Francisco and Los Angeles.