I wonder what the 213 stands for (maybe East Beach since that's Long Beach's area code.

But the area definitely has to be S.E LA. And the first thing I think of on "The Hills" is Hillside 13 (who was on Training Day), but it might be their gang.

Lamar is married o.O

Maybe it's a reference to Cypress Hill, they have an old track called 'Killa Hill Niggas'.

Could be.

I have been thinking about the reviews and I find it interesting that GI specifically mentioned that the ballas are coming back, but said nothing of Grove Street. I wonder why that was. I mean Franklin and his people are wearing green, we saw "grove" written on a wall in trailer so it seems safe to assume that is the ballas are returning so is Grove Street in some capacity. right?

I have been thinking about the reviews and I find it interesting that GI specifically mentioned that the ballas are coming back, but said nothing of Grove Street. I wonder why that was. I mean Franklin and his people are wearing green, we saw "grove" written on a wall in trailer so it seems safe to assume that is the ballas are returning so is Grove Street in some capacity. right?

The Green Gang might not be called Grove Street. But this Green Gang is still Franklin's Old Set whatever it's new name might be.

Wasn't Grove Street just a set of a larger gang? So Franklin and his homiez might just be in another set.

^^Exactly^^. I would like your comment but I've met my quota for the day. But +1.

Wasn't Grove Street just a set of a larger gang? So Franklin and his homiez might just be in another set.

The gang as a whole was the Families, which I mentioned on some page I don't want to look for. I'm not sure if it was just 'Families,' but I don't remember hearing anything more than that.

Yes, that's why I said Families and Ballas

There was the Seville Boulevard gang who were part of the 'green' larger gang

Also, do you think that the spray can will return with the ability to gas people, and to casually spray on walls (not just over rival gang graffiti) ??? ...and make a huge green fucking mess!

Perhaps we could have several different colours of paint, if there's more than one enemy gang we could fuck up the territory and properties of both, with paint of the other gang (eg. ballas colours on vagos property (if those two gangs are in the game)) and cause them to fight each other.

There was the Seville Boulevard gang who were part of the 'green' larger gang

Also, do you think that the spray can will return with the ability to gas people, and to casually spray on walls (not just over rival gang graffiti) ??? ...and make a huge green fucking mess!

That's what I always wanted to do. Instead of drawing zig zags and random swirls and circles and it coming out as magical gang writing. This would be great for GTA V especially painting a Balla's face green.

That's what I always wanted to do. Instead of drawing zig zags and random swirls and circles and it coming out as magical gang writing. This would be great for GTA V especially painting a Balla's face green.

Go around Balla's turf spraying giant green dicks on their cars... :roll:

..... just me?

:whistle:

• Like 3

Well since the Ballas automatically shoot at the police but dont automatically shoot at you, I cant wait to stroll through their hood, find a group of them, then call the police to my location. (troll face)

• Like 2

I'll be spending a lot of time doing that as well. I'll also kill some Ballas in Ballas turf, call the cops and watch the cops defend me.

Isn't Grove St. Crips? In South Los Angeles there is a Crip set called Rollin 60's. They have a hood somewhere called OverHills so in GTA V they might have just named it Killer Hills... I don't know.

I just really hope we can recruit gang members like we could in SA.

I hope that we can request either Gang backup ( if your Franklin ), or Crew backup ( for all Characters ).

Plus I would also like the ability to customize their appearance and the type of weapons that they carry. Along with giving them additional armour, and modifications for their weapons ( for instance Suppressors/ Under-Barrel Grenade Launchers etc ).

Plus I would also like the ability to customize their appearance

Go into Ballas turf, dressed in purple. Just to see if they would notice.

Isn't Grove St. Crips? In South Los Angeles there is a Crip set called Rollin 60's. They have a hood somewhere called OverHills so in GTA V they might have just named it Killer Hills... I don't know.

No.

No.

Nope. They are based on Tree-Top Piru.

Plus, with Rockstar saying that the Ballas will not open fire on you or even fight you unless they are aggravated is somewhat gay. It's just like in IV and EFLC. I could play as Johnny, walk right up to the AOD clubhouse with members outside and not a damn thing would happen. Shit they might as well make it were the Ballas give you a hug when you pass them.

No.

How did you figure that?

No.

How did you figure that?

Because I'm smart.

And "Hillside Families" instead of Grove Street? It sounds much closer to the real life Tree-top piru gang.. http://gta.wikia.com..._in_HD_Universe

GTA wiki also says the GameInformer article mentioned that the Vagos were back. I must have missed that while reading because i don'y recall it.