Guest Marney1

Post a picture you have taken

Guest Marney1

An all original Mercedes Benz SL-300 from the 2012 Toronto Autoshow. I got another 350 pics of various cars but this one came out really nice, plus I was really surprised to see an SL300 there...

Is that yours? That is some serious classic car right there.

Guest Marney1

Yummy! Homemade steak & kidney pie. :)

That was very nice, I'm full now.

Edited by Marney1

British Pie Week (Y)

That pie looks pretty messy, you must of made it right? My pies look similar inside.

I was thinking of making a nice steak and ale pie, but gave up just at the thought. I might do one, but not now.

Creepy rape van behind the library.

Possibly a dead body me and my bud found yesterday....someone get massacre to further investigate.

Btw there was a garbage bag buried with a bone inside... Could the rape van be connected???

post-1954-0-31038300-1331328636_thumb.jp

post-1954-0-08050300-1331328800_thumb.jp

Guest Marney1

British Pie Week (Y)

That pie looks pretty messy, you must of made it right? My pies look similar inside.

I was thinking of making a nice steak and ale pie, but gave up just at the thought. I might do one, but not now.

British Pie Week? Is it?

Hmm steak & ale pie is my favourite. My girl's mum sometimes makes me one with real Guinness. :drool:

• Like 1

Possibly a dead body me and my bud found yesterday....someone get massacre to further investigate.

Those don't even look like real bones. Rib bones aren't that thin, and they wouldn't be that white unless they'd been in the sun for months (which they haven't since that was recently dug up), or someone had actually bleached them before burying them.

If they are real bones, though, the ribcage is too long and the ribs are too spaced out to be human. Or at least that's how it looks, there's nothing in the pic to give me an idea of scale.

Guest Marney1

Those don't even look like real bones. Rib bones aren't that thin, and they wouldn't be that white unless they'd been in the sun for months (which they haven't since that was recently dug up), or someone had actually bleached them before burying them.

If they are real bones, though, the ribcage is too long and the ribs are too spaced out to be human. Or at least that's how it looks, there's nothing in the pic to give me an idea of scale.

Maybe DuffMan can help?

Guest Marney1

Maybe DuffMan can help?

I may not study medicine, but I know murder and body disposal. Duff is not required here.

Well I am sorry, I'll keep my thoughts to myself in future.

The scale of those "bones" is pretty hard to judge. I know for sure that's not a human ribcage, if in fact it's even a skeleton. As Mas mentioned, they're too spaced apart. A dog's ribcage is more likely, but as Mas also mentioned, they're too fucking white. Unless it's part of an anatomy dog skeleton or something.

DogSkeleton.jpg

British Pie Week (Y)

British Pie Week? Is it?

Hmm steak & ale pie is my favourite. My girl's mum sometimes makes me one with real Guinness. :drool:

Mmm yeah, my favourite pie too!

Guest Marney1

That dog needs feeding DuP' ^

After going to get some bargains from GAME (in Liverpool obviously) I decided to go take a few pics on my walk home. It's a pain trying to steady a small phone when taking pics, let's see how these work out....

• That black building on the left is where we're thinking about moving to soon.

• The Liver Building with my flat on the left in the distance.

• Seagull #46

• No cruise liner or warship due in today.

• The Inshore Rescue station where I used to help out when skipping school.

• Nearly home.

• Just crossed that bridge, it's supposed to look like a whale carcass.

• Home. :) I'd have took a pic of the girl at the desk but she was already looking at me like I was a weirdo while I took that pic. :P

Guest Marney1

Did they use that when they were filming parts of Captain America over there? I think I remember that building.

No but they're similar and very close by, just along the road in fact.

Edit: They might have used that bit too though, haven't seen the film yet.

Edited by Marney1

Guest Marney1

I used to have this game years ago on commodore 64, got it on ebay a while ago, all I need now is a commodore 64 :(

WOW nostalgia, I remember that well.

Playing Mafia II for the first time.