Guest Marney1

Post a picture you have taken

Guest Marney1

Well the bunny is cute lol he is really big.

And Sky+ FTW!

Yeah I'm fattening him up so I can make a rabbit curry.

Guest Marney1

Lol I meant long but don't lie, you love your rabbit. He is your best friend *cough* only friend *cough*

Except my internet friends on here yes, he's my only friend. :P

I found that little fucker abandoned in a cardboard box in the snow about 14 months ago, nursed him back to health and he still refuses to pay rent.

I have to keep a record of my work for when certain industry bodies want to inspect your work so here's a few from a gas leak I sorted out recently.

Some guy was putting up a curtain rail to keep out the cold and drilled straight through a gas pipe leaving himself without any heating. I had to hack out the wall to get access.

Repaired the pipe.

Did a gas tightness test to make sure it was all safe.

Enough of work, here's a bunny. Thinks he owns the place:

@Vicey - Those are random shopping receipts and the pennies are the money I earned for the above job.

*takes notes in an L.A. Noire fashion*

So Mr. O'Marneigh, what were you doing the night the huge explosion occurred?

Guest Marney1

I have to keep a record of my work for when certain industry bodies want to inspect your work so here's a few from a gas leak I sorted out recently.

Some guy was putting up a curtain rail to keep out the cold and drilled straight through a gas pipe leaving himself without any heating. I had to hack out the wall to get access.

Repaired the pipe.

Did a gas tightness test to make sure it was all safe.

Enough of work, here's a bunny. Thinks he owns the place:

@Vicey - Those are random shopping receipts and the pennies are the money I earned for the above job.

*takes notes in an L.A. Noire fashion*

So Mr. O'Marneigh, what were you doing the night the huge explosion occurred?

I was erm, packing my bags and making arrangements to catch a flight out of town. :mellow:

@Mercy - Nah, after killing as many rabbits as I have it's the least I could do by giving one a home.

Here's a picture I took randomly to test the camera after I rooted my phone, I guess I can also use it a "Post a picture of your setup".

The desk I made in December in my grandfathers woodshop it's a Maple top with Cherry trim. Underneath that is Sound activated LED's, I have a video of it but i'm to lazy.

post-89-0-19964100-1330726984_thumb.jpg

I was erm, packing my bags and making arrangements to catch a flight out of town. :mellow:

*selects lie, incorrect choice music plays*

You're lying to me Mr. O'Marneigh! Why don't you make it easier for everyone and tell us the truth? We have evidence that puts you at the crime scene.

Guest Marney1

*selects lie, incorrect choice music plays*

You're lying to me Mr. O'Marneigh! Why don't you make it easier for everyone and tell us the truth? We have evidence that puts you at the crime scene.

Wasn't me, it was Varley.

Guest Marney1

I'm waiting for Duff to come in and remove all of this... don't know why I bother being humourous at all.

Yeah Vicey, stop fucking up the 'Post a picture you have taken' thread! :P

A few of my goodies courtesy of Rockstar. :)

Edited by Marney1

Guest Marney1

I got a few double rainbow shots, you can even see it on the grass. My phone camera is poo though so it won't be as clear as yours. You should put that pic in Shutterstock or something, earn money from it, it's a good'n.

I'm waiting for Duff to come in and remove all of this... don't know why I bother being humourous at all.

Yeah Vicey, stop fucking up the 'Post a picture you have taken' thread! :P

A few of my goodies courtesy of Rockstar. :)

A question. Why do you get free r* stuff?

Because he runs a shitty second-rate R* fansite. I won't degrade myself any further by providing you with a link to it.

Guest Marney1

Because he runs a shitty second-rate R* fansite. I won't degrade myself any further by providing you with a link to it.

You're right, I won't bother either.