Guest Marney1

Post a picture you have taken

I drew this and then took a picture so I believe it counts. Its what happens when you're 17 years old, sat in college BORED and your tutor gives you a pen and some paper to take "Notes"

penguin.jpg

EDIT: photobucket appears to be fucked so heres another link

http://imgur.com/Ul0vB

Guest Marney1

Can I please have a pack of stickers please Marney? :clap: I dont even mind if you include a bomb*

*I really hope you wouldnt include a bomb

PM me your details mate.

The prospect of getting a big-ass pack of stickers almost makes me want to reveal my location to you.

Do it you gimp, I'll send you 2 packs just because it's you. PM me...................go on, you can trust me.

Already sent these out this morning:

AYLju1cCAAE3R0W.png

oh hey marney! any stickers for a fellow scouser?

who lives in widnes btw

Guest Marney1

The prospect of getting a big-ass pack of stickers almost makes me want to reveal my location to you.

Do it you gimp, I'll send you 2 packs just because it's you. PM me...................go on, you can trust me.

Already sent these out this morning:

AYLju1cCAAE3R0W.png

oh hey marney! any stickers for a fellow scouser?

who lives in widnes btw

Only Gold members can have a pack of official Rockstar stickers but because you're a Scouser I'll make an exception, even if you did move out to Woolyback Land. PM me.

That is really gorgeous. My image isn't quite so picturesque.

It's Rihanna from December at the 02 arena on her Loud tour.

7701310.jpg

That is really gorgeous. My image isn't quite so picturesque.

It's Rihanna from December at the 02 arena on her Loud tour.

7701310.jpg

:sick: I still think you should've taken some sort of gun.

You see the black bit next too her left boob. That's a tattoo of a gun. Not 100% relevant but still.

She was 45 minutes late and I'm pretty sure she was drunk/stoned. But hey I had a good night :)

You see the black bit next too her left boob. That's a tattoo of a gun. Not 100% relevant but still.

She was 45 minutes late and I'm pretty sure she was drunk/stoned. But hey I had a good night :)

Really? A black person with a tattoo of a gun and on drugs? Well I never. What will these crazy kids do next?

Guest Marney1

Just got a new memory card for my phone so I can finally start uploading some pics so this is just a test pic really. Phone is only 3.2 Mega Pixels.

Cleaning some of my tools and having a general, much needed sort out.

A receipt from what looks like a SPAR, and a few pennies in the dish at the top. What a lavish life of unremitting luxury you lead.

Guest Marney1

I have to keep a record of my work for when certain industry bodies want to inspect your work so here's a few from a gas leak I sorted out recently.

Some guy was putting up a curtain rail to keep out the cold and drilled straight through a gas pipe leaving himself without any heating. I had to hack out the wall to get access.

Repaired the pipe.

Did a gas tightness test to make sure it was all safe.

Enough of work, here's a bunny. Thinks he owns the place:

@Vicey - Those are random shopping receipts and the pennies are the money I earned for the above job.