Guest Marney1

Post a picture you have taken

Regarding the first pic, Brian, how did you render the vehicles' bodies invisible?

I didn't alter anything other than a few settings on color and such.

Looking at the other pics, there's a lot of the same style stuff, and a lot of them are of places in Georgia. Along with the dates of uploads and comments, I'd say that's probably his page. Either that or someone coincidentally stole a bunch of his photos along with a ton of similar work.

Looking at the other pics, there's a lot of the same style stuff, and a lot of them are of places in Georgia. Along with the dates of uploads and comments, I'd say that's probably his page. Either that or someone coincidentally stole a bunch of his photos along with a ton of similar work.

Always good to double check, those are some amazing photos, River.

Regarding the first pic, Brian, how did you render the vehicles' bodies invisible?

I didn't alter anything other than a few settings on color and such.

I know you didn't, but why can't I see the vehicles' bodies? I tried that and got blurred colors where the cars' bodies and wheels passed the lens.

All me! haha, funny though and thanks for keeping a look out! I have actually caught people using my images and music as well

Always good to double check, those are some amazing photos, River.

Thank you kind sir!

• Like 1

Do you download songs illegally, brian?

Believe it or not, the only thing I downloaded was IV, in which I later bought on steam.

tumblr_lu70xtjHWT1qksev3.gif

How? I played the game at a friends because my steam was having issues buying games, figured out it was complete shit on PC, and then only own it now becase some goon gifted me it.

Disaster of a PC port.

Believe it or not, the only thing I downloaded was IV, in which I later bought on steam.

How? I played the game at a friends because my steam was having issues buying games, figured out it was complete shit on PC, and then only own it now becase some goon gifted me it.

Disaster of a PC port.

It works perfect for me, but I added too many mods and now it crashes after a few minutes, when I get around to cleaning up the game I'll fix it. I only really need LCPDFR and a few police car mods like I had originally.

Disaster of a PC port.

It works perfect for me, but I added too many mods and now it crashes after a few minutes, when I get around to cleaning up the game I'll fix it. I only really need LCPDFR and a few police car mods like I had originally.

Runs like garbage for me and crashes all the time even pre-mods

Took some new ones today.

sky0007.JPG

sky0004.JPG

sky0005.JPG

The rest are at my site: http://phillipsphoto...s.blogspot.com/

Your a very good photographer.